Summer mercato 2021-22 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Still remember days when people were talking about WC players like Demirel and Bentacur. It seems no one wants them LOL.

De Paul would be a massive upgrade, like Locatelli.

Bentacur, Arthur, Rabiot, Mckennie, Ramsey is really shit midfield. No one from them would be in first 5 options for best clubs in the world.

Investing in midfield is crucial this summer. With this defense we will survive, CR7 can again score about 25 goals, but midfield need big changes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nah , that's what happens when you splash 108m for aging goat and slap 30m+ salary to him (around 60m after tax), after he came we never once getting better result than before. That is the ultimate flop transfer of the decade. He takes all the free kick and only get 1 goal in 3 seasons LOL. Yet people said him a 30 goals striker. Well he takes all the penalties, from other players. If he don't take penalties then he is just around 15 goals per season players LOL

Small mistake is hyped up, while this biggest mistake in terms of sporting result and outrageous financial doom is neglected just because he is a goat
With all of his money (transfer and salary in 3 years) we can build up and get around 5 players in same capacity like Chiesa/Locatelli. and that will end up as the better team than our currently stature now
Yeah. We were closer to UCL trophy with Dybala+Higuain in attack than with him. He isn't a GOAT either, IMO. We should follow Mancini's example with Italy.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Just put me in your ignore list, but you can't shut me because I telling the fact. And you can't handle it

With normal condition, CR7 presence already bleed us hard. And we need at least UCL semifinal every year to justify the expense
The big things that he always fail to deliver.

And how much it bleed with post covid condition, it will be much much more. And no one will take him if not for free
Real Madrid laugh hard getting 100m+ to remove him from their payroll

May 4, 2020
Barcelona have loan offers for Pjanić from Roma, Inter Milan and Juventus, but with all of them, Miralem would have to lower his wagee. Barça have set an ultimatum and would like his case to be completed next week. [sport.es]

Suprise surprise prince is back.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Barcelona have loan offers for Pjanić from Roma, Inter Milan and Juventus, but with all of them, Miralem would have to lower his wagee. Barça have set an ultimatum and would like his case to be completed next week. [sport.es]

For Roma, I think his bond with Roma is bigger than his bond with us
And to work with Mourinho, that is somehow a challenge he intrigued to try

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

This post, just in case the mods werent sure he is a barca troll, just the last nail on that doubt coffin.

- - - Updated - - -

Chievo is heading for bankruptcy, is there anyone worth taking from them?

I was about to say Vignato, but they already sold him to Bologna it seems.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Truth is, nobody besides his teammates is saying he is best in the world.

In power rankings he is at 5th place at the best.
Messi, Maradona,. Pele, Ronaldo R9, and then CR7 and Cruyff.
Power rankings made by barfa?

I think you meant to say messi xavi iniesta, buskets, Victor valdes...... nelson semedo..... Cr7.
Those are more accurate power rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)