Summer mercato 2021-22 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And 70 mil doesn't get you Haaland this summer. Next summer 75m does but his wages are going to astronomical.

Vlahovic would be great. He's going to be one hell of a striker.
for 5M we should wait.. Haaland is already a beast, Vlahovic is just a talented player who had a great season.
I have been following this player for the last 3 seasons and I always rated him and thought he could make that leap BUT 70M is not a sum that reflect his current state.
He has 1 year left? Then we should approach him just to make trouble but we should offer 30M tops. He will then refuse to commit to Fiorentina and we get him on a free transfer.

As for Haaland - We are not the favorites but we should definitely put everything we can to make it happen.

- - - Updated - - -

It does look interesting but I dont think Danilo would be the first pick on the left (even if we sell A.Sandro, we will get someone else to play there).
RB - Is Cuadrado enough of a defender for Allegri? This is the question IMO.
Mid looks great

- - - Updated - - -

Anything but not Milik or Icardi. I like Icardi but I don't think that he will fit
Milik as a sub - Sure why not (ability wise). He isnt a free transfer anymore for all I know so rather spend it on other options.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
for 5M we should wait.. Haaland is already a beast, Vlahovic is just a talented player who had a great season.
I have been following this player for the last 3 seasons and I always rated him and thought he could make that leap BUT 70M is not a sum that reflect his current state.
He has 1 year left? Then we should approach him just to make trouble but we should offer 30M tops. He will then refuse to commit to Fiorentina and we get him on a free transfer.

As for Haaland - We are not the favorites but we should definitely put everything we can to make it happen.

- - - Updated - - -

It does look interesting but I dont think Danilo would be the first pick on the left (even if we sell A.Sandro, we will get someone else to play there).
Mid looks great

- - - Updated - - -

Milik as a sub - Sure why not (ability wise). He isnt a free transfer anymore for all I know so rather spend it on other options.
I agree. On both counts I also think allegri is gonna bring back alot of youth we have like pelligrini, ravella etc

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We're missing guaranteed goals with this line-up. The goals scored by Ronaldo in the last three seasons and those by Higuain before that. With Morata you know that you're getting 10-12 goals in serie A, but Dybala is an unknown. He did have excellent seasons before Ronaldo, but for three years straight he's scoring very little in the league.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I agree. On both counts I also think allegri is gonna bring back alot of youth we have like pelligrini, ravella etc
Dont count on youngsters too much as maybe one or two will get a chance and probably from the bench for a few minutes.
Fagioli barely got minutes and he actually did well when coming on.

If we sell A.Sandro - E.Palmeri is the no`1 contender to replace him.
Reports say we will renew Chiellini`s contract which means Allegri thinks he isnt done therefore I wouldnt expect a new CB.
I dont think Demiral will start (not at first), Chiellini or Bonucci will probably start instead - I guess some here dont like it and I must admit I dont like it as well.

as for our attack - Ronaldo is definitely a beast of a player but the focus on Ronaldo stalls our game.
Chiesa Dybala behind Morata is something that will get the best of both players IMO (Chiesa and Dybala).
Morata is the weak link as I really admire him as a player but he has one major flaw which is his finishing.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Mid looks great

- - - Updated - - -

It's not 5 million. There's a grand canyon separating their salaries.

From what I've heard he's also not a dick like Dollar and will probably extend before leaving or leave this summer.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
We're missing guaranteed goals with this line-up. The goals scored by Ronaldo in the last three seasons and those by Higuain before that. With Morata you know that you're getting 10-12 goals in serie A, but Dybala is an unknown. He did have excellent seasons before Ronaldo, but for three years straight he's scoring very little in the league.
If the midfield feeds more balls through and does it's job forwards will score more. Our current teams needed a Ronaldo because he needed to create on his own because the mid sucks

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Dont count on youngsters too much as maybe one or two will get a chance and probably from the bench for a few minutes.
Fagioli barely got minutes and he actually did well when coming on.

If we sell A.Sandro - E.Palmeri is the no`1 contender to replace him.
Reports say we will renew Chiellini`s contract which means Allegri thinks he isnt done therefore I wouldnt expect a new CB.
I dont think Demiral will start (not at first), Chiellini or Bonucci will probably start instead - I guess some here dont like it and I must admit I dont like it as well.

as for our attack - Ronaldo is definitely a beast of a player but the focus on Ronaldo stalls our game.
Chiesa Dybala behind Morata is something that will get the best of both players IMO (Chiesa and Dybala).
Morata is the weak link as I really admire him as a player but he has one major flaw which is his finishing.
You do realize that was a different coach with different players. When the mid gets new players that fortify the younger players will be able to play more like pogba did when he first came here

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's not 5 million. There's a grand canyon separating their salaries.

From what I've heard he's also not a dick like Dollar and will probably extend before leaving or leave this summer.
He said he is going to stay and I doubt he would sign a new contract. Haaland and Raiola put the reasonable offer in front of Dortmund and they accepted it. Its fair for both parties and Dortmund will get enough money to find a replacement.
75M will be his price but his salary will probably be around the 18M - The question is in which team it is going to be as I can see literally every top team offer him this type of contract so its more about his preference.
My bet - He would go to City and have a great fun with KDB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)