Summer mercato 2021-22 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think Locatelli will help with that.
We spent 72 mil + bonuses and people here against signing a younger, better player with 10x the grinta in Locatelli for like 40-50mil. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Good lord Sandro time is over he should be the backup not the other way around. We need a good LB.
Frabotta isn’t a starting level LB but he’s definitely fine as a backup. We 100% need to turf Sandro and get someone better.

But genius Tootsie looking to get a different backup instead :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yup.

I assume Juve will hope for Arthur to improve rather than replacing him due to how many other aspects of the squad need work.

But looking at other midield names going about (Pogba, Locatelli, Milinkovic-Savic), I see good players but not ones who will do a lot to help Juve structure their play and control games.
any suggestions to achieve that?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm slowly but surely losing interest in football, including Juventus. This season has been emotionally and mentally draining. Watching EPL Britbong cunts dominate hasn't made it any easier. At least I can still try and enjoy the NBA and NFL. In a few years, I might even stop watching sports altogether, if this is the direction it's heading in.
Maybe you need to stop putting so much of yourself in a sport played by millionaires and just enjoy it. If they shit the bed it doesn't affect your life at all. Take it in stride. It's only a game

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We spent 72 mil + bonuses and people here against signing a younger, better player with 10x the grinta in Locatelli for like 40-50mil. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Frabotta isn’t a starting level LB but he’s definitely fine as a backup. We 100% need to turf Sandro and get someone better.

But genius Tootsie looking to get a different backup instead :lol:
The 72M tag isnt exactly a 72M for the player as it was more Pjanic worth 30 so Arthur at 40M more or less - We all know we inflated the pricing..
Your point is correct though as Locatelli is easily better than Arthur. He can defend better, he makes an effort on the field and most importantly he can play 2 straight games without getting injured.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The 72M tag isnt exactly a 72M for the player as it was more Pjanic worth 30 so Arthur at 40M more or less - We all know we inflated the pricing..
Your point is correct though as Locatelli is easily better than Arthur. He can defend better, he makes an effort on the field and most importantly he can play 2 straight games without getting injured.
Not sure what many people here have against Locatelli (besides maybe the hefty price tag). There aren't many players available with his skillset; mentally, physically and technically. And certainly not young Italians...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm slowly but surely losing interest in football, including Juventus. This season has been emotionally and mentally draining. Watching EPL Britbong cunts dominate hasn't made it any easier. At least I can still try and enjoy the NBA and NFL. In a few years, I might even stop watching sports altogether, if this is the direction it's heading in.
Emotionally draining lol doctor says cut the soy out of your diet :p

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus want to sell Alex Sandro this summer. The Bianconeri want €25m but could be satisfied with €20m. Chelsea are interested in a swap deal with Emerson Palmieri, PSG and United could also make offers. [TuttoJuve)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I know the media have no clue what gets discussed but is anyone else sick of reading fees that seem low for players we would be willing to sell?

Player X at juve is worth 10m...but if he was at an EPL or Spanish club he would be worth 20m.

Anyway I would take kean back but would give him the key starting role upfront. I think as a squad player he would be very handy. Kane would be hard to get so no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)