Summer mercato 2021-22 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Havent seen him that many times, but everytime i have watched him he looked incredible. Proper talent
his stats sure look good. Top 10 in goals/90. Would place him ahead of everyone on juve not named Ronaldo. Mix that in with his age, and yeah, gimme. Wonder if Commisso turns into one of those bitter owners that refuses to do business with Juve though, after all the crying he did about Chiesa.

- - - Updated - - -

MDN is saying Emerson is not in juves plans. Thank god, hope he’s right.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
his stats sure look good. Top 10 in goals/90. Would place him ahead of everyone on juve not named Ronaldo. Mix that in with his age, and yeah, gimme. Wonder if Commisso turns into one of those bitter owners that refuses to do business with Juve though, after all the crying he did about Chiesa.
Two summers ago he didn't sell us Chiesa because he didn't want to start his Fiore tenure letting go the clubs star. Last summer he didn't sell Castrovilli because he didn't want to sell two team icons at the same time (him and Chiesa).

He doesn't seem like a pushover but does seem open for business, on his terms.

As far as reports went he (or his management) had been pushing for more playing to Vlahovic already for the last year as they saw him as a big talent. In the style of what Zamparini used to do. We'll see how they handle all the offers that will come in. They won't come cheap.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well in the past, very few(if not none) of those great talents have gone on to become top players.

Out of that list, only Chiesa looks convincing. Jury's out on the rest atleast for now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pass on zapata, atalanta wanted stupid money for him.
Actually they wanted a fair price for him. His only downside is speed and this is the reason I dont want him here. Other than that he could be a great signing.
Anyway its still early to know which manager we are going to have and which players he would want..

- - - Updated - - -

Play against this team, who wins? Raiola vs Mendes

Ederson
Semedo R. Dias Pepe Cancelo
Fabinho R. Neves
Di Maria B. Silva D. Jota
Ronaldo
I`d give it to Mendes but Raiola has quite a team as well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Actually they wanted a fair price for him. His only downside is speed and this is the reason I dont want him here. Other than that he could be a great signing.
Anyway its still early to know which manager we are going to have and which players he would want..

- - - Updated - - -

I`d give it to Mendes but Raiola has quite a team as well.
Not sure circa 50 mill which is what was quoted last summer - https://www.football-italia.net/157536/atalanta-set-duvan-zapata-price-tag

You could probably argue buying him for around 40 ish but still I don't think this is a fair price for someone who's 30 we'd get maybe 1 or 2 years out of him if we're lucky

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve are interested in Vlahovic for a year now. A "Chiesa" type of deal could be considered.

[Paolo Nonmollo]

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola is putting pressure on Milan to match his demands of 12 million euros for the renewal of Donarrumma contract , in case no agreement will be found there's interest from Juventus.Paratici has already discussed with Raiola about Donnarumma contract situation

[Paolo Nonmollo]

Last edited:
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,833
    Juve are interested in Vlahovic for a year now. A "Chiesa" type of deal could be considered.

[Paolo Nonmollo]

- - - Updated - - -

Raiola is putting pressure on Milan to match his demands of 12 million euros for the renewal of Donarrumma contract , in case no agreement will be found there's interest from Juventus.Paratici has already discussed with Raiola about Donnarumma contract situation

[Paolo Nonmollo]
    dude, nonmollo is a hack.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    What do ya'll think about Castrovili? What if we got Locatelli and Castrovili for midfield?
    i like him a lot and think he's underrated. could be ready for the next step up in his career for sure. would be worth the risk if we can go for a loan + option thaat turns into an obligation sort of deal like we did with chiesa. it also helps he is italian and we need more of those for cl spots with buffon and chiellini retiring soon, and berna leaving.

howeever if choice is between him and de paul, i would go for de paul

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)