Summer mercato 2021-22 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Locatelli and Zaniolo/Pogba
Locatelli is a great player so yes I think he would be a good purchase but there is still our biggest issue which is a creative midfielder needed.
He needs to be an expert on shooting and passing (scoring and assisting).
Pogba is obviously a player who can shoot and pass so yes but will be very tough to get.
Zaniolo just returned after 2 ACLs so its tough to say sign him - We should keep scouting him for now.
SMS - He is consistent and he is also good defensive wise (kind of remind me of Hamsik as he was also good at attacking and defending).
SMS is also a huge trouble for opponents since he usually wins in the air as well. As much as I like Pogba - considering wages I`d pick SMS over him.
L.Alberto is another great player I`d like here

There are some others but all are pretty tough to get.

I checked some stats and there are some players who might fit the bill but I cant really say anything about them as I never watched them in play therefore the only thing I know is that they have good stats...

By the way - How good are Claudinho from Red Bull Bragantino , Goncalves from Sporting CP and Oliveira from Porto (Is he the guy who scored against us? if he is - he is quite good)

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Locatelli is a great player so yes I think he would be a good purchase but there is still our biggest issue which is a creative midfielder needed.
He needs to be an expert on shooting and passing (scoring and assisting).
Pogba is obviously a player who can shoot and pass so yes but will be very tough to get.
Zaniolo just returned after 2 ACLs so its tough to say sign him - We should keep scouting him for now.
SMS - He is consistent and he is also good defensive wise (kind of remind me of Hamsik as he was also good at attacking and defending).
SMS is also a huge trouble for opponents since he usually wins in the air as well. As much as I like Pogba - considering wages I`d pick SMS over him.
L.Alberto is another great player I`d like here

There are some others but all are pretty tough to get.

I checked some stats and there are some players who might fit the bill but I cant really say anything about them as I never watched them in play therefore the only thing I know is that they have good stats...
Pogba wages is the only problem otherwise we can sign him

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Ramsey/Rabiot and $ for Pogba
Rugani/Benta/Berna and $ for SMS/Locatelli

Sell the rest of the deadwood, Ramos, Alaba and maybe Aguero on bossman. Ciao a tutti. Never forgetti.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
I think an under-the-radar player that we should be targeting is Emiliano Buendia of Norwich. He's going to explode on the scene next season, I guarantee it. An absolute monster of a player that should definitely be playing for one of the top 5 clubs in football. He's a CAM/RW so not a player that is necessarily our priority, but should we get rid of useless fucks like Ramsey & Berna and maybe Dybala, it would be good to have offensive minded mids who can actually provide goals and assists instead of fumbling around uselessly like Kulusevski. 15 assists, 12 goals, 14 man of the match performances, most key passes and chances created in Europe (more than Messi, KDB, Neymar.....), but more importantly has the hustle and grinta to win balls back and fight for results and is still quite young at 24.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think an under-the-radar player that we should be targeting is Emiliano Buendia of Norwich. He's going to explode on the scene next season, I guarantee it. An absolute monster of a player that should definitely be playing for one of the top 5 clubs in football. He's a CAM/RW so not a player that is necessarily our priority, but should we get rid of useless fucks like Ramsey & Berna and maybe Dybala, it would be good to have offensive minded mids who can actually provide goals and assists instead of fumbling around uselessly like Kulusevski. 15 assists, 12 goals, 14 man of the match performances, most key passes and chances created in Europe (more than Messi, KDB, Neymar.....), but more importantly has the hustle and grinta to win balls back and fight for results and is still quite young at 24.
Norwich want 40 mill for someone who plays in the championship. Sorry but I'll pass.

Kulusevski has showcased his ability last season with Parma with his goals and assist tally, yet he had donkey's like cornelius and gervinho around him buendia if I'm not mistaken only scored 1 goal in the last season he played in the prem, and Pukki had fluctuating form.

I wouldn't write off Kulu at all, he's still 20, largely played out of position this season and playing for a manager who literally has no clue.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Our attack is fine, Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa is the way forward. Kulusevski, Morata/Milik on rotation. All would benefit from having Locatelli behind them. Rather than Aouar, I'd go all out for Bellingham because he'll be a star soon enough. Try and loan Foden, City won't sell him.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Norwich want 40 mill for someone who plays in the championship. Sorry but I'll pass.

Kulusevski has showcased his ability last season with Parma with his goals and assist tally, yet he had donkey's like cornelius and gervinho around him buendia if I'm not mistaken only scored 1 goal in the last season he played in the prem, and Pukki had fluctuating form.

I wouldn't write off Kulu at all, he's still 20, largely played out of position this season and playing for a manager who literally has no clue.
I still see Kulusevski as a player with massive potential and raw talent, so I don't want him out of Juve just yet, but he has failed to capitalize on a lot of chances to shine after a decent start. I'll give him another year to adjust, and hopefully he can recoup some of that magic that we saw in the first games of the season when a lot of others were underperforming.

Last season for Norwich turned pretty catastrophic after a bright start, and I wouldn't blame Emi for the torrid season. Despite only scoring once, he did provide 7 assists, 6 MOTM performances and I considered him as actually one of the rare bright spots in that team, showing a lot of hustle and grinta. I think 40m would actually be a bargain in todays market, and definitely less of a bet than 40m on Kulusevski...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I still see Kulusevski as a player with massive potential and raw talent, so I don't want him out of Juve just yet, but he has failed to capitalize on a lot of chances to shine after a decent start. I'll give him another year to adjust, and hopefully he can recoup some of that magic that we saw in the first games of the season when a lot of others were underperforming.

Last season for Norwich turned pretty catastrophic after a bright start, and I wouldn't blame Emi for the torrid season. Despite only scoring once, he did provide 7 assists, 6 MOTM performances and I considered him as actually one of the rare bright spots in that team, showing a lot of hustle and grinta. I think 40m would actually be a bargain in todays market, and definitely less of a bet than 40m on Kulusevski...
I just think for 40 mill we are better off investing it in someone with more guarantees like Aouar. Problem is these English clubs put a huge premium on their players more often than most, I think there are better value for money purchases elsewhere alla Mckennie.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I was wondering if anyone would mention him. He's certainly had a good season and linked heavily with Arsenal.

Think he would be far too big a risk though as will be expensive and is playing in the second tier.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Realistically speaking how much transfer budget do we actually have to spend this summer? We've got financial gaps we need to address as well.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Kante for me would be an amazing signing. He’ll allow the rest to play more freely. Bentancur, for me needs to go too.

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t forget to subscribe.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm expecting something along the lines of

Danilo De Ligt Bonucci new left back

Cuadrado Dragusin Romagnoli Pellegrini/Frabotta

Bentancur Locatelli Aouar

Mckennie Arthur Traore

Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo

Kulusevski Morata Damsgaard

+ maybe Scamacca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)