Summer mercato 2021-22 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I was just trying to ignore the major disagreement lol and I missed the wage bill part. I don't understand why people would think pippo and zidane exchange for nedved, buffon and thuram wasn't a bad move, even after hindsight. Juve improving itself didn't matter because it also helped Madrid and Milan win multiple CL's with those players. I do not agree with this model, for a club that has ambition to win.
IMO, the reason ronaldo project existed was because we tried to lessen our need for plusvalenza in the future. To become big club in europe you need money. Big club constantly has good revenue. Maybe top 5. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough resources back then to improve our "normal revenue". We needed leverage to increase it massively. UCL throphy could be one. But we failed 2 times. And then oportunity came, named Ronaldo it self.
Unfortunately, the big plan was good, the execution wasn't.

And about moggi era, it's not like exor want to built our own galacticos with instant money like perez or abramovich. The management should be wise and clever to use money. We had one of the best squad in euro in 2004-2006, with nedved, thuram, buffon, etc. Until farsopoli...

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
IMO, the reason ronaldo project existed was because we tried to lessen our need for plusvalenza in the future. To become big club in europe you need money. Big club constantly has good revenue. Maybe top 5. Unfortunately, we didn't have enough resources back then to improve our "normal revenue". We needed leverage to increase it massively. UCL throphy could be one. But we failed 2 times. And then oportunity came, named Ronaldo it self.
Unfortunately, the big plan was good, the execution wasn't.

And about moggi era, it's not like exor want to built our own galacticos with instant money like perez or abramovich. The management should be wise and clever to use money. We had one of the best squad in euro in 2004-2006, with nedved, thuram, buffon, etc. Until farsopoli...
Sure Ronaldo captured eyes during his time here but how many of those viewers will still be watching once he's gone? We've mostly been mediocre to terrible in his time here.

Not sure the Ronaldo experiment brought the positive exposure we needed

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Sure Ronaldo captured eyes during his time here but how many of those viewers will still be watching once he's gone? We've mostly been mediocre to terrible in his time here.

Not sure the Ronaldo experiment brought the positive exposure we needed
of course during his contract here management would try to get another leverage, the UCL thropy. We already got increase in Jeep and adidas contract, and supposedly increase in other commercial area like merchandise. Last year we got 300mln capital injection from shareholder to pay some our debt and finance transfer.
But like i said , the execution have been poor and the situation didn't help.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Berna is a WC player and a role model for younger generation. Please don't say bad things about him.
Makes sense. An Alpha Pussyfag can identify with the current generation of Snowflakes. How did I not see this before?

We must retain him at all costs. He can boost our image among Ladyboys, Fags, Trans, and other wonderful beings that inhabit our stratosphere.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
How difficult is it for these clowns to understand that we need to generate money for the midfield. A swap for Icardi would be a total waste of what we could get with Dybala's market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)