Summer mercato 2021-22 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala is most definitely a goalscorer, its his instinct and he's quite consistent at it when placed in the proper position near the goal.
a goalscorer is someone who is a constant threat and his main job is scoring goals. Dybala is a very good player and I hope he extends and then bring his A game but he is definitely not a goalscorer. He is a Depay type of player (although I rate Dybala higher).

Goalscorers are: Higuain (although finished now..) Cavani (also quite finished IMO) Kane Lewandowski Haaland Lukaku Suarez and also the one that some like here but most of us dislike AKA Icardi...
There are other players but this is the type when Im talking about a goalscorer

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dybala is a world class finisher with that left foot and his first instinct, when receiving the ball around the box, is quite clearly to shoot not to setup others.

What makes him not a goalscorer? That he frequently drops into deeper positions to get the ball? Well then buy a better midfield and he won't need to drop deep so frequently.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
a goalscorer is someone who is a constant threat and his main job is scoring goals. Dybala is a very good player and I hope he extends and then bring his A game but he is definitely not a goalscorer. He is a Depay type of player (although I rate Dybala higher).

Goalscorers are: Higuain (although finished now..) Cavani (also quite finished IMO) Kane Lewandowski Haaland Lukaku Suarez and also the one that some like here but most of us dislike AKA Icardi...
There are other players but this is the type when Im talking about a goalscorer
Dybalas main quality is his finishing, then his dribbling ability and only then his playmaking and passing.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybalas main quality is his finishing, then his dribbling ability and only then his playmaking and passing.
I like Dybala I really do and I do think he has a place on our team but not as the forward who is main goal is to score. Dybala is more of DP than a Trezeguet for say. DP was better for and more prolific than Dybala is to us but its not the point.

The point is when I talk about a goal scoring type of player I talk about a player who is main goal is to go forward and be a threat in the box.
Dybala is more of a playmaker compared to what Im talking about despite Dybala`s good finishing skills.

If we are talking about a goal scoring type of player there arent many of them who are both available at a reasonable price and are very good but there are some less great options such as Icardi and even some talent from South America who are known to have a technical but also goal scoring strikers from time to time.

Anyway its irrelevant as it doesnt matter what we need but more about who will we actually go after.
I can see us getting Locatelli and maybe another midfielder, I see a swap deal for a defender but Im not sure about a forward - maybe some "Jabroni"...
Donnarumma - He would be great but we are already familiar with his contract situation and know we either splash some serious cash on wages or he is going to stay at Milan. All he does is to increase his wages and not really to leave the club...

- - - Updated - - -

Suns needs to be banned :b81: :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

294707_RigidNimbleBellfrog-size_restricted.gif
Actually Vlahovic is a good prospect who might explode with the right guidance. Considering our team and coach, he might not get his guidance here though.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I like Dybala I really do and I do think he has a place on our team but not as the forward who is main goal is to score. Dybala is more of DP than a Trezeguet for say. DP was better for and more prolific than Dybala is to us but its not the point.

The point is when I talk about a goal scoring type of player I talk about a player who is main goal is to go forward and be a threat in the box.
Dybala is more of a playmaker compared to what Im talking about despite Dybala`s good finishing skills.

If we are talking about a goal scoring type of player there arent many of them who are both available at a reasonable price and are very good but there are some less great options such as Icardi and even some talent from South America who are known to have a technical but also goal scoring strikers from time to time.

Anyway its irrelevant as it doesnt matter what we need but more about who will we actually go after.
I can see us getting Locatelli and maybe another midfielder, I see a swap deal for a defender but Im not sure about a forward - maybe some "Jabroni"...
Donnarumma - He would be great but we are already familiar with his contract situation and know we either splash some serious cash on wages or he is going to stay at Milan. All he does is to increase his wages and not really to leave the club...

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Vlahovic is a good prospect who might explode with the right guidance. Considering our team and coach, he might not get his guidance here though.
For a playmaker, his playmaking is below average. His main strength is definitely his finishing ability so we need to put him in a position where he can use that to the max.
That means getting a strong striker to play around and a strong midfield to hand him them ball in that position.

And every bit helps, so just get a strong leftback as well to stretch the opposing team :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)