Summer mercato 2021-22 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
According to Tuttosport (I know, awful source):

1. Locatelli is the main objective
2. Pogba still managements dream
3. Aouar or Tolisso if we cant manage to bring Locatelli.

again... not the best source but it does goes in line with our current financial state :boh:
lol how are Aouar and Tolisso in the same bracket though? One is a highly rated talent and the other one broken goods.
Must not do Bayern yet another favour by taking their crap.

Tuttosport :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We dont have any players who could actually get us massive amounts of money to inject elsewhere. With no funds based on the financial report...it leaves us with one option. Beg Allegri to return, try to offload a few players like bernadeschi ramsey...pray that dybala returns from injury and performs as he did last season, pray that sandro, rabiot and bentancur return to form. Bring in at least locatelli.

Not sure what the deals are with chiesa morata and mckennie but hopefully we can keep them here for next season.

At least we will have an experienced manager...so many look lost and have declined under pirlo.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sell Bentancur, Rabiot, Ramsey, delete Berna from existence and send Bonucci to the moon.

Locatelli or Aouar are probably the best we can afford. Retain McKennie. Arthur can't be sold so pray he is healthy and hope that young dude from Genoa is good enough.

Fullbacks and a sticker are needed but I can't see how we can afford to fill every space unless we sell Dybala and/or Alex Sandro.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our midfield is in need of a revamp. One Locatelli is not enough - we shouldn't be committing 50-60 million to Locatelli (but we can divide the payment, maybe something like what Inter did with Barella, or what we did with Chiesa, so we can defer payment to a later date). Aulas is an ass, so he will want cash for Aouar - hopefully by deferring payment on Locatelli, we can commit to Aouar, bringing in both. However, a lot will depend on whether we can shed the salaries of both Rabiot and Ramsey, and if we can finally expunge Turdeski.

There are a lot of exciting and promising midfield talents, some in Italy, but we should forget about Camavinga. What about Gravenberch from Ajax? Is he still realistic? How has his growth been this season, and how much would he potentially cost?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our midfield is in need of a revamp. One Locatelli is not enough - we shouldn't be committing 50-60 million to Locatelli (but we can divide the payment, maybe something like what Inter did with Barella, or what we did with Chiesa, so we can defer payment to a later date). Aulas is an ass, so he will want cash for Aouar - hopefully by deferring payment on Locatelli, we can commit to Aouar, bringing in both. However, a lot will depend on whether we can shed the salaries of both Rabiot and Ramsey, and if we can finally expunge Turdeski.

There are a lot of exciting and promising midfield talents, some in Italy, but we should forget about Camavinga. What about Gravenberch from Ajax? Is he still realistic? How has his growth been this season, and how much would he potentially cost?
Locatelli is a great player but he shouldnt be targeted right now.
We have a clear problem and we need a clear solution.
Also if the whole financial thing is as crappy as being rumored and we need to sell, it would be stupid to waste our budget on a player that shouldnt be our priority.

We need someone who can make things happen - As much as I think Locatelli is a great player we should definitely target a different type of player.
If we can get 2 midfielders - Sure why not.. Its not as if Arthur is unbreakable.. The only reliable midfielder we have is McK.

That being said we must get a serious forward as I dont think Morata is the killer type.
Yeah he is a good team player and he will score some goals but he isnt a WC forward. Also Ronaldo might not last forever..

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Sell Bentancur, Rabiot, Ramsey, delete Berna from existence and send Bonucci to the moon.

Locatelli or Aouar are probably the best we can afford. Retain McKennie. Arthur can't be sold so pray he is healthy and hope that young dude from Genoa is good enough.

Fullbacks and a sticker are needed but I can't see how we can afford to fill every space unless we sell Dybala and/or Alex Sandro.
Locatelli will be a relatively easier deal than Aouar. I doubt we get Aouar. We always somehow end up missing out on Lyon players.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
lol how are Aouar and Tolisso in the same bracket though? One is a highly rated talent and the other one broken goods.
Must not do Bayern yet another favour by taking their crap.

Tuttosport :howler:
Plan c is often inferior to plan b.

Question you should be asking is how are those two alternatives to locatelli and not pogba. Diff types of players...locatelli isn't mezzala type but the other three are.

TS' quality increased slightly recently (while GdS' decreased and CdS' really went down), but above is a dead giveaway it's complete guesswork/invention from the "journo."

Fairly common but still funny is he and others don't know basic roles of players or lack basic understanding of game but that's his full time job.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think a lot of us underestimate how much impact one player can have on lifting the squad. we talk about revamps, but we should focus on fixing team piece by piece.

imagine if this squad had marchisio or pirlo to play as regista. would the whole team not be lifted right away having a passing master in midfield? I think it would. having a special player in team can make everyone around him perform better right away.

so get locatelli. not saying he is in pirlo's league, but that he can have same impact. lifting rest of team by allowing them to do the stuff they are good atm while locatelli does the stuff the team currently can't do

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think a lot of us underestimate how much impact one player can have on lifting the squad. we talk about revamps, but we should focus on fixing team piece by piece.

imagine if this squad had marchisio or pirlo to play as regista. would the whole team not be lifted right away having a passing master in midfield? I think it would. having a special player in team can make everyone around him perform better right away.

so get locatelli. not saying he is in pirlo's league, but that he can have same impact. lifting rest of team by allowing them to do the stuff they are good atm while locatelli does the stuff the team currently can't do

so get pogba. not saying he is in pirlo's league, but that he can have same impact. lifting rest of team by allowing them to do the stuff they are good atm while locatelli does the stuff the team currently can't do

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
[QUOTE="Lion, post: 6293524, member: 8452"]pogba no play regista. he no good there. he like shoot shoot, not pass pass

tenor.gif
[/QUOTE]

He said that on Pogba?! Pogba can do everything, the only downside is he likes to showboat when its not the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)