Summer mercato 2021-22 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
After the financial report yesterday I think we might need to adjust our expectations for the summer. Looks like swaps and only buys after sales to me.

On that note, one CM must be sold. Promote Fagioli fully. Sell Bernahipster and promote Felix Correia to the first team.

We have guys on loan such as Pellegrini, Nicolussi, Perin, Pjaca and a host of U23 players we could move or use in exchanges. Other Serie A clubs must be in the same or similar position to us.
I guess next year is another write-off then.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not for the scudetto, but it would be hard in the CL. We aren't that far behind Inter and there is not going to be any settling-in period like there was this season.

We have to move wisely in the mercato, but I'd be more confident having Marotta doing that rather than Paratici.

The other thing is, we don't know at all what financial shape Inter will be in with the ongoing Suning situation. As for the other clubs, there is no reason whatsoever why we shouldn't be finishing above them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We just need a new coach to win the league title. But improving for CL would been tough no matter who with covid limited economy.

Even without covid we would been in financial restrains and couple years coming that we need to sell big to keep improving rest of team. So this just made it way worse. Our issue isn't just limited spending power, but lack of competence in handling the situation of lack of spending power.

Paratici us excellent scouting and finding talent, but how to run a club like ours in smooth way is way above his head so far.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
After the financial report yesterday I think we might need to adjust our expectations for the summer. Looks like swaps and only buys after sales to me.

On that note, one CM must be sold. Promote Fagioli fully. Sell Bernahipster and promote Felix Correia to the first team.

We have guys on loan such as Pellegrini, Nicolussi, Perin, Pjaca and a host of U23 players we could move or use in exchanges. Other Serie A clubs must be in the same or similar position to us.
I really don't understand why we focus on foreign players so much (i.e. Aouar) when we can just as easily shop locally.

We have some decent youth to give a run in the first team and support the starters. We have players we can sell/trade to get us some spending money for a couple decent additions. Really don't know why we aren't scrubbing A & B leagues for players/youngsters with potential. We will track for years players like Rabiot & Aouar though...

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds french. He any good?
Actually African but Portuguese passport. Country name escapes me though...

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
According to Tuttosport (I know, awful source):

1. Locatelli is the main objective
2. Pogba still managements dream
3. Aouar or Tolisso if we cant manage to bring Locatelli.

again... not the best source but it does goes in line with our current financial state :boh:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

We need to make one big sale in the summer.

Don't know but with recording a €113M loss, paying Ronaldo €31M net doesnt seem sustainable to me. This further curtails our ability to make 'quality' moves in areas which require reinforcing.

We are in transition anyway so why not restart, get rid of the old guard and build a better overall team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the solution to our problem?

fabian.

yes we couldn't afford straight cash money for him. but napoli is also broke. so we trade them bentancur and demiral for fabian. they can then sell koulibaly for money to help their club knowing they got demiral to cover.

i like dermiral a lot. however he is needed to be sacrificed to bring fabian here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)