Summer mercato 2021-22 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Dortmund have categorically ruled out a transfer for 2021, so maybe a crazy offer of around 150m€ would change their mind.

It is also not clear how high the clause for 2022 is, old reports say 75m€, but lately it was said over 100m€.

I would guess Real have good chances for 2022, maybe City..tough to predict..wouldnt bet on Juve though.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: u know shit u clueless donkey

So Mbappe with one year contract ll cost 180m, but Dortmund ll sell Haaland for 15m more than they would get one year later in 2022? Rarely heard more stupid nonsense.

Also it is not confirmed that the clause for 2022 is 75m, it could also be 100m+ so u should not believe all the nonsense u read
haha you are something else , not only you are deluded but also you're kinda crazy , why the hell anyone would pay 150m for a guy whom can sign 75m next summer .
so i shouldn't belive "nonesens i read" from respectful journalist , but i have to belvie deluded guy whom once tried to tell us how Kai is world class talent :lol:

Mbappe might even renew , i'm 100% sure Haaland won't renew .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
haha you are something else , not only you are deluded but also you're kinda crazy , why the hell anyone would pay 150m for a guy whom can sign 75m next summer .
so i shouldn't belive "nonesens i read" from respectful journalist , but i have to belvie deluded guy whom once tried to tell us how Kai is world class talent :lol:

Mbappe might even renew , i'm 100% sure Haaland won't renew .
Cute..how about u show me where I have hyped up Havertz so much. I predicted he ll go to Bayern and Rummenigge has confirmed it, but then Covid happened..I also predicted the correct amount of 100m€.

Of course Havertz had a WC season last year, thats why somebody paid 100m€ despite Covid..that he is not plying at Chelsea ATM does not change that

Why should somebody pay 180m€ for Mbappe, when is he free next year?

u r just too dumb to understand the basics

U read from a respected journalist :lol: sorry I give up..clueless donkey

and now fuck off u stupid little child

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Cute..how about u show me where I have hyped up Havertz so much. I predicted he ll go to Bayern and Rummenigge has confirmed it, but then Covid happened..I also predicted to correct amount of 100m€.

and now fuck of u stupid little child
Relax dude.

The €75M clause has been widely reported by many reliable media outlets. You need to stop being defensive about it and stop throwing petty insults. This is a Juventus forum and Juventus fans definitely have a right to believe we are in the running especially given our relationship with Raiola.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Cute..how about u show me where I have hyped up Havertz so much. I predicted he ll go to Bayern and Rummenigge has confirmed it, but then Covid happened..I also predicted to correct amount of 100m€.

Of course Havertz had a WC season last year, thats why somebody paid 100m€ despite Covid..that he is not plying at Chelsea ATM does not change that

Why should somebody pay 180m€ for Mbappe, when is he free next year?

u r just too dumb to understand the basics

U read from a respected journalist sorry I give up..clueless donkey

and now fuck of u stupid little child
Do you really think I'll look 2years old posts just to prove my point lol, everyone who's been long enough here knows you hyped the shit out of Kai.

Bayern/Chelsea could have paid 1bln for him, but it doesn't change the fact he is/was just another random guy, who wasn't worth nothing more than 30/35m.

Oh pls don't act like tough guy here, keyboard warrior.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Do you really think I'll look 2years old posts just to prove my point lol, everyone who's been long enough here knows you hyped the shit out of Kai.

Bayern/Chelsea could have paid 1bln for him, but it doesn't change the fact he is/was just another random guy, who wasn't worth nothing more than 30/35m.

Oh pls don't act like tough guy here, keyboard warrior.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Yes, when u r spouting out nonsense about me, then I want u to prove it.

U can't cos I have never hyped up Havertz, u r just making things up, cos u have no idea what u r talking about.

Even more cute is, that u think ur opinion about Havertz is relevant..u have just no clue about anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Relax dude.

The €75M clause has been widely reported by many reliable media outlets. You need to stop being defensive about it and stop throwing petty insults. This is a Juventus forum and Juventus fans definitely have a right to believe we are in the running especially given our relationship with Raiola.
and lately this figure has been denied so nobody knows the correct clause. Prob the same respected jounalists, that last summer didnt know that Sancho had already extended his contract for another year.

I have also not ridiculed anybody here talking about Haaland, just given my opinion that I would not bet on Juve getting Haaland.

But when somebody says Mbappe ll cost 180 with one year of contract, but saying same time one year of Haaland ll cost 15m, then sorry but this is pure nonsense.

I mean seriously, Dortmund selling Haaland for 90m€, when they can get at least 75m € a year later is just :lol:

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We signed Ronaldo and deLight. We absolutely will be in the running to sign Haaland if we're interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless salary will be crazy high. Transfer fee won't be the deterrent.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We signed Ronaldo and deLight. We absolutely will be in the running to sign Haaland if we're interested.

- - - Updated - - -

Unless salary will be crazy high. Transfer fee won't be the deterrent.
There were reports he asks for 18M from his next club.
Honestly I think its reasonable for a player that is such a guarantee and score goals like crazy.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
This summer we have to invest in at least 4 or 5 players for the starting eleven.. Aouar nd Locatelli would be the first for me.. A wingback and a starter for the attack. Morata isn t good enough.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This summer we have to invest in at least 4 or 5 players for the starting eleven.. Aouar nd Locatelli would be the first for me.. A wingback and a starter for the attack. Morata isn t good enough.
Morata does tons of work someone else is supposed to do. He's fine but he needs more rest and therefor we need a backup.

What would you say about Zapata at this point? I think he can complement Cr7 or Dybi...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Morata does tons of work someone else is supposed to do. He's fine but he needs more rest and therefor we need a backup.

What would you say about Zapata at this point? I think he can complement Cr7 or Dybi...
Agree...he gets over-criticised. Clearly good enough..he showed this at the start of the season. We just missed a fit dybala rotating...so many players have been stretched due to injuries in this team.

Id be happy with zapata...even kean returning if there was a chance.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I kinda like Nostradamus, but let's not act like he hasn't been wrong countless times by now.
He is right in this case. Why would BVB let go their best player a year earlier for only 15mln more? Without him they could fail to finish top 4 that season and risk being kicked out of the CL after the group stage. Both would cost them much more than 15mln. Not to mention they would have one year less to find a replacement for the Norwegian.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Only way Haland is coming here is if HE wants to come here. Which means there needs to be a reason for him to want to come here. What reason could that be? The only one I see is Cristiano Ronaldo. So no, selling him won't work.

Won't happen anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)