Summer mercato 2021-22 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Yes, he still hasn't signed a new deal that would remove that clause. I was thinking about him too recently. He's been having a good season so far from what I'm reading.
If we somehow manage to sell any of Ramsey, Rabiot or Bentancur, he should be the one to replace them.
Pellegrini is great but he is Roman and committed to Roma. That's a closed street. It does depend on the contract proposed but he has already said this season that he is 100% committed to Roma. Next De Rossi for their fans.

we need:
belotti to back up morata and ronaldo
gosens for left wing
pasalic for midfield.

keep it simple for now until we get some dead weight off the wage bill like costa, rugani, berna, ds. once these guys are off wage bill in 2022 go for a superstar signing.
More than the other two I would love Gosens. Would do wonders for our play imo. An actual LWB that can attack and plays at the highest level.

Pasalic I'm not sold on. Seems like the typical player that Gasperini makes shine. A similar level to Bentancur imo. Gasperini's system made Cristante an effective attacking midfielder, and now is making Pessina look brilliant. Reminds me of Gaston Ramirez as well. Basically with Gasperini midfielders in this role are hard to rate.

Belotti i'd love here too. He carries Torino like a single parent. Doing the work of two players, scoring all the goals while working extremely hard. A player like this would serve both Ronaldo and Dybala imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway we don't have money and we still need to sell the deadweight.

If there is no major sale, I'd like a mercato of Gosens and Locatelli with a cheaper backup striker. Replacing Bentancur/Rabiot and Alex Sandro if necessary.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
rather than Aouar
Pogba-Locatelli-Milinkovic
+McKennie and Arthur and that would look like a good midfield to me.
Too bad cost gonna be too high unless we pull a freebie out of Pogba.
Sell Ramsey and Bentancur
We will have to buy him. He's not our player, he's here on loan.

Even if we manage to sell Ramsey and Bentancur (let's not forget that 50% of the transfer fee for Bentancur goes to Boca), more or less we'll get enough money to buy McKennie.

Great great great job Paratici and co.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

Even if we manage to sell Ramsey and Bentancur (let's not forget that 50% of the transfer fee for Bentancur goes to Boca), more or less we'll get enough money to buy McKennie.

I hear you, but we could already sell McKennie for profit to the EPL. I'm sure the club is very happy with that.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012

Sorry, but I think its obvious that McKennie is not really loaned, but alteady bought by Juve..same shit like Costa..accounting tricks.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
we need:
belotti to back up morata and ronaldo
gosens for left wing
pasalic for midfield.

keep it simple for now until we get some dead weight off the wage bill like costa, rugani, berna, ds. once these guys are off wage bill in 2022 go for a superstar signing.
pasalic and belotti,
bring in deadwood for more deadwood

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sorry, but I think its obvious that McKennie is not really loaned, but alteady bought by Juve..same shit like Costa..accounting tricks.
Most of the time it is the case, though I am not sure about McKennie. On the one hand, he was a huge unknown to be bought directly, and on the other hand Juve has an obligation to buy him if he achieves certain sportive objectives and a right to buy him if he doesn't achieve them. There was no need for such wording if it was an accounting trick. They'd sign the deal as a simple right to buy him. I think Juve left an open door to ship him back to Schalke in case McKennie failed.
In any case, Juve has to pay for McKennie if he is to stay, which makes it harder to improve the midfield with new and quality players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's struggling, and i see them getting haaland or someone else and diaposing of him.

His style of play/ position is too similar to Rashfords, who they will bank on more, and after Cavani they will defenitely sign a big striker. So yeah there might be an opportunity there.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would love to sign Martial, but he occupies similar areas as Ronaldo and Morata, so not sure how that would work unless he's just played as an outright winger.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How do you lineup him, CR and Morata together? If we insist on CR + CF formation, we need a left wingback who's good offensively not a left winger
You wouldn't. He'd be Dybala replacement and CR7 backup. And come on and play on the wing when we need a goal.

Has any other sauce also reported the rumor?
They play the same role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)