Summer mercato 2021-22 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Grealish, Sancho, Foden, Rashford, Maddison, Trent... the English talent factory cannot be disputed

They are like Spain in 2008... there’s so much talent coming through that international dominance is almost inevitable at this point.

I am not trolling or joking. We simply need to sign the best English players

Jun 16, 2020
Grealish, Sancho, Foden, Rashford, Maddison, Trent... the English talent factory cannot be disputed

They are like Spain in 2008... there’s so much talent coming through that international dominance is almost inevitable at this point.

I am not trolling or joking. We simply need to sign the best English players
Same could be said for Italians.

And it are like the laws in the universe, UK can never have the best generation, it just impossible. Don’t fall for it.

Jun 6, 2015
I don't understand the point of this video, other than to shit on every attacker at the club not named Ronaldo? Many of the "chances" in that video weren't even clear cut.
These are fanboi videos, no one else can take them seriously. He has played like 100 games for Juventus, do these people seriously think Ronaldo should have an assist per game here?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
rather than Aouar
Pogba-Locatelli-Milinkovic
+McKennie and Arthur and that would look like a good midfield to me.
Too bad cost gonna be too high unless we pull a freebie out of Pogba.
Sell Ramsey and Bentancur

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You find many Indian Ronaldo fanboys because of India's large population. Truth is just a handful of them are Ronaldo fanboys but the population is so large that even that small percentage can look really large in numbers in comparison.

If the Chinese could speak English and if they had access to YouTube, this comment would be replaced by 'Probably Chinese'.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Calciomercato linked us with Andre Silva and Bernardo Silva.
About Andre Silva - Yeah the one who played for Milan, they say he has a great season so I went to watch some youtube clips as I dont watch Frankfurt.
I saw some crazy assist from one of his temmates and his teammate seems to make it on many occasions.

Has anyone watched Daichi Kamada (Japanese)?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You find many Indian Ronaldo fanboys because of India's large population. Truth is just a handful of them are Ronaldo fanboys but the population is so large that even that small percentage can look really large in numbers in comparison.

If the Chinese could speak English and if they had access to YouTube, this comment would be replaced by 'Probably Chinese'.
Indian EPL Premfags though are some of the most toxic cunts on the face of the planet. They're so wrong and yet so opinionated. Strength in numbers I guess - they feed off each other's stupidity I suppose.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
rather than Aouar
Pogba-Locatelli-Milinkovic
+McKennie and Arthur and that would look like a good midfield to me.
Too bad cost gonna be too high unless we pull a freebie out of Pogba.
Sell Ramsey and Bentancur
It's a dream
It's Possible in single transfer window
But only if we sell:
-Ronaldo 50M
-Dybala swap with pogba
-Ramsey 10M
- rabiot 35M
- bentancur 30M
- bernard 10M
- sandro 25M
- Mds 5M
- costa 10M
- Rugani 5M

In:
- locatelli 40M
- pogba swap with dybala
- SMS 80M (ronaldo transfer fee as i mention above plus his wage should be more than enough)
- a leftback max. 40M
- fagioli/ranoccia as a 6th mid
- 2 striker (maybe dzeko if he want to cut wage and scamacca)

Ooh i forgot. Covid situation makes it harder LoL

Last edited:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
It's a dream
It's Possible in single transfer window
But only if we sell:
-Ronaldo 50M
-Dybala swap with pogba
-Ramsey 10M
- rabiot 35M
- bentancur 30M
- bernard 10M
- sandro 25M
- Mds 5M
- costa 10M
- Rugani 5M

In:
- locatelli 40M
- pogba swap with dybala
- SMS 80M (ronaldo transfer fee as i mention above plus his wage should be more than enough)
- a leftback max. 40M
- fagioli/ranoccia as a 6th mid
- 2 striker (maybe dzeko if he want to cut wage and scamacca)

Ooh i forgot. Covid situation makes it harder LoL
did u just sell ronaldo :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
can't sell
Selling Ronaldo is worth discussing

Not the most popular opinion, but there’s enough to be said about the good and bad things of having him
sell ronaldo so toootsi can sign more rabiots, ramseys, kulusevksis, and arthurs?

i said this before, if you sell ronaldo, who guarantees you goals who do you replace him with? morata has 4 goals in league bro. dybala lmao.

the other class strikers available like halaand and mbappe will never come here.

so juve will sign belotti and give him 10m a year. and then a year later we stuck with guy who can;t score and won't leave.

it's the tuz way. see berna, khedira, higuain, rugani, ds etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)