Summer mercato 2021-22 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can we Plusvalenza Tootsie and Bozo?

I'd even take a Minusvalenza @ this point, as long as they fuck off.

I wish the fans could vote to buy out their contracts or something, NBA style (but instead of the club doing it, the fans pitch in instead).

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Rumours have us buying two #9s this summer. Icardi and Kean. :lol:
I don't understand the thought process. Whatever you think of Morata, he still produced 25 goals and assists so far. Like, how much better are we going to do there? Was that really the problem all season?

Meanwhile, Bernardeschi is playing left back.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't understand the thought process. Whatever you think of Morata, he still produced 25 goals and assists so far. Like, how much better are we going to do there? Was that really the problem all season?

Unless we signing someone like Haaland level, it’s pointless to be signing a CF this summer at the expense of our midfield and LB position yet again. Would be a clown mercato.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Unless we signing someone like Haaland level, it’s pointless to be signing a CF this summer at the expense of our midfield and LB position yet again. Would be a clown mercato.
I agree. I never thought signing striker should be priority, same as signing a new GK.

However, if we're going to play 3 man forward line, I can't say I looking forward to seeing Dybala and Ronaldo upfront. That's why I suggested selling Dybala and getting some big cash if possible. But even in that case I'd rather sign some forward/winger type of player that would fit Ronaldo and Chiesa.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

We need to spend lots of $ on FWs to justify neglecting the midfield and fullbacks for another season.

The attack is by far the strongest part of this team. Maybe if the idiots in charge would stop fucking with it, leave as is (reloan morata) and focus on CM and fullbacks we could move on

But no we'll sell Dybala and sign two more strikers who may or may not fit in at all lol

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I think our management are stupid to buy and sell expensive players without securing a manager for next season, I don't want Pirlo because he's the biggest reason for our failures. With this current squad Sarri would've taken us to Serie A number 10 so rather than throwing money around for nothing, secure the next manager whoever that is then let him have his say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)