Summer mercato 2021-22 (203 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Getting Donnarumma for free is no brainer. Would have us set for goalie in next 15+ years.
assuming Donna asks for something close to 10m a year, that's around 6-7m gross every year in wage difference between him and Woj (6.5m). If we can kick the agent commission somewhere further down the road as a percentage of his inevitable future transfer fee like we did with Pogba (42m to the fatman ;(), I'd be all for us selling Woj to upgrade with Donnarumma. If we have to spend another 20m or so in signing fees I think the deal is too expensive for us given our other needs. we'd probably get only peanuts on Woj anyway, he's a solid goalie, but not high profile enough to warrant a move to PSG or similar

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I fully understand all these points, our needs and priorities. But this is a rare opportunity hard to miss too. If they can afford the wages, imo they should do it. Next time he will be available will be in a LONG long time.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I fully understand all these points, our needs and priorities. But this is a rare opportunity hard to miss too. If they can afford the wages, imo they should do it. Next time he will be available will be in a LONG long time.
I don't think we should be obsessed with Italian GKs again. Even if we do miss out on him I don't think we'll have something to cry about. It's not like missing out on Mbappe and Haaland, as they are by far two best young strikers, but a goalkeeper which are more easier to find imo.

:boh: minor upgrade (if any for first 2-3 years) for a huge rip off from Raiola and Donna's wallet. I'd rather spend big on midfield and a left back.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't think we should be obsessed with Italian GKs again. Even if we do miss out on him I don't think we'll have something to cry about. It's not like missing out on Mbappe and Haaland, as they are by far two best young strikers, but a goalkeeper which are more easier to find imo.

:boh: minor upgrade (if any for first 2-3 years) for a huge rip off from Raiola and Donna's wallet. I'd rather spend big on midfield and a left back.
:tup:

If, and only if we get Aouar and Locatelli first, and a LB (no idea who for this one), I wouldn’t mind signing Dollarumma on a free with big wages. But take care of real needs first and foremost, and then go for him after.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,720
    are people fine with another year of CR7-Morata starting?

if so, who are the 2 forwards you'd buy who could accept the bench once in a while?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)