Summer mercato 2021-22 (155 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Paratici said last summer trade deals will be more common given the pandemic. It's hard to believe anyone is going to pay big bucks for Dybala and equally unlikely we would pay big bucks for a centre forward. Poch is a keen admirer of Dybala, and if he doesn't sign what I think is a more than fair contract extension then a swap deal seems to make sense.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Icunti for Dybala makes sense for PSG.

They get the better player, and Tootsie gets the boy toy he has always longed for. With each passing day, I resent, abhor, detest, despise, and loathe the abominable, repulsive and despicable duo of Bozo and Tootsie.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Swap Dybala for Icardi is how I see it right now.

I can't say I'm even against that idea either. Morata is proving inconsistent again and whether you like him or not, Icardi is a proven goalscorer even if he is a bit more limited than morata.

- - - Updated - - -

He's been good for them, guess he finally found his level.
Icardi hasn’t been a proven goalscorer for 3 years now.

Morata has more goals and more assists over the past 3 seasons than Icardi...
47 goals -17 assists to 44 goals - 15 assists.

So you’re buying a guy based on what he did 3+ years ago in an attack that was exclusively based upon him scoring? Something which he wouldn’t get here playing beside Ronaldo. He’d be an absolutely awful partner for Ronaldo. And lol at getting Icardi because Morata is inconsistent when Icardi has been even more inconsistent for 3 years now.

Last edited:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Icardi hasn’t been a proven goalscorer for 3 years now.

Morata has more goals and more assists over the past 3 seasons than Icardi...
47 goals -17 assists to 44 goals - 15 assists.

So you’re buying a guy based on what he did 3+ years ago in an attack that was exclusively based upon him scoring? Something which he wouldn’t get here playing beside Ronaldo. He’d be an absolutely awful partner for Ronaldo. And lol at getting Icardi because Morata is inconsistent when Icardi has been even more inconsistent for 3 years now.
How do you dare to speak the truth. Also, you forgot that Icardi plays in a superior league and club where almost anyone can score 20+ goals except him :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I doubt it'd be free. I'd expect us to pay quite a lot of money to Raiola. Plus I assume getting Donnarumma would mean giving him 10-12mln per season.

It's not even that I wouldn't like to have him here, but I believe we have A LOT more important priorities to focus on. Our wage bill is already high, dunno if we get rid of Ronaldo, but if we're going to spend big on some wages I'd rather get a world class mid or something that actually improves us a bunch, rather than a goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 138)