Summer mercato 2021-22 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
Need a full makeover of this infested and rotten squad/management. Completely unacceptable decisions have been going on for too long and the management should be sacked. The quality on the pitch has been terrible for way too long. We are slowly getting accustomed to shit performances, bad excuses, weak players, terrible transfers etc. Its sad and making me so angry to see this honorable club turning into a Circus.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How can a Juve fan hate Nedved? amazing...
I guess he separates his job as a player and his job as a director.
As a player he was amazing and impossible not to like.
As a director - Well I dont know what are his responsibilities but if he recommends Sarri and Pirlo , I guess he is also at fault...

Pirlo is quite the same although less of a legend compare to Nedved (for us).
Pirlo was amazing for us and was part of the "Only Juve in Italy era" but as a coach... Lets say the only thing he did well -> Telling Kulusevski to man mark Brozovic.
Pirlo`s job as coach is clear although I dont know what goals he was presented with but it is clear we aim to play attacking football and its clear we dont create enough.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This. He's useless and part of the problem together with Paratici. As amazing he was for us as a player, that doesn't make him any better at whatever he's supposed to do now.
What he supposed to do? Im seriously asking this. I never understood what his job actually is

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
but they want him fired? Makes sense.

From what I’ve read, it was actually Tici’s decision to sack Allegri and hire Sarri, not Agnelli’s. If Nedved influenced that decision, he should get shitcanned along with Tici. But it seems Agnelli has committed to those two. That decision isn’t looking so good right now, but the project really is just beginning.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
but they want him fired? Makes sense.

From what I’ve read, it was actually Tici’s decision to sack Allegri and hire Sarri, not Agnelli’s. If Nedved influenced that decision, he should get shitcanned along with Tici. But it seems Agnelli has committed to those two. That decision isn’t looking so good right now, but the project really is just beginning.
Is that a threat?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What he supposed to do? Im seriously asking this. I never understood what his job actually is
He makes ultimatums to the president and fires top coaches. It couldn't be more obvious he was behind Allegri's sacking.The entire city of Turin came to his goodby press conference but Nedved "had prior commitments" :lol:

It's not a coincidence every reliable reporter now say it'd be difficult to see Allegri back without Nedved and Paratici leaving first.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes, wed need to fire those two and bring a manager that would be willing to back his ideas in the transfer market, because he was the only one that knew what a winning team needs, then i could see Allegri back. Otherwise there isnt even a point in returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)