Summer mercato 2021-22 (191 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
What kind of a player is Aouar anyway? Does he dribble, assist, shoot from distance? What is he best at, and what is he worst at? Can someone compare him with some WC player with similar characteristics? I havent seen much of him.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
What kind of a player is Aouar anyway? Does he dribble, assist, shoot from distance? What is he best at, and what is he worst at? Can someone compare him with some WC player with similar characteristics? I havent seen much of him.
If you carefully read the comments here you'll easily realize he is Iniesta/Xavi/De Bruyne/B. Silva hybrid with a hint of Pogba.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Swap Dybala for Icardi is how I see it right now.

I can't say I'm even against that idea either. Morata is proving inconsistent again and whether you like him or not, Icardi is a proven goalscorer even if he is a bit more limited than morata.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Lyon would keep MDS. LOL
He's been good for them, guess he finally found his level.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sky is reporting PSG and Barca are all in for Dybala

Donnarumma talks with AC Milan have stalled Mino stalled them

Meret is out at Napoli
Nice, now let's bring the Manchester clubs into this race

We all know Mino is bringing him here. Just need to plusvalenza Szczesny to pay him the compensation fee

What happened with Meret and Napoli?

- - - Updated - - -

Swap Dybala for Icardi is how I see it right now.

I can't say I'm even against that idea either. Morata is proving inconsistent again and whether you like him or not, Icardi is a proven goalscorer even if he is a bit more limited than morata.

- - - Updated - - -

He's been good for them, guess he finally found his level.
Badass: I'm glad Paratici got Morata afterr he failed to get Suarez and Dzeko
Also Badass: Morata is kinda inconsistent, I can see why Paratici is swapping Dybala for icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)