Summer mercato 2021-22 (186 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
This summer's Mercato will depend on the sales a lot. If we sell Dybala or CR, I can see Icardi or Pogba here. If we sell only Ramsey, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, DC, De Siglio, Pjaca, I think we will get only Locatelli and Gosens, maybe a backup CF (Milik, Scamacca) and maybe Aouar or someone else in midfield (market oportunity).

I hope we keep CR and Dybala, they are not the problem in this team. And i dont want Icardi here at all. Just go all in after Locatelli and SMS or Pogba.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I slept on it :lol:

conditions for me to be ok with this:

-sell players that are injured to get them out of the club (Ramsey, Chiellini, who ever else is always injured)

-loan 2 years with option based off of consistency he may or may not have from future injuries

- - - Updated - - -

The idea is the have as FEW injury prone players as possible.

MDS and Costa are coming back, we need to ditch those two and Ramsey and Chiellini. I’m ok with the gamble as long as we don’t have other risky players on the books
I mean a Zaniolo loan with option would be excellent but Roma would be crazy dumb to accept that.

- - - Updated - - -

Aouar Akbar!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Whats the verdict on Van De Beek?

Haven’t seen too much of him at Man Utd ( not that he’s played a lot ) but he was very solid at Ajax.

Might not have to break the bank for him either and Man Utd probably want him off their books asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)