Summer mercato 2021-22 (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If Mbappe leaves I think PSG will bid as well.

But yeah, EPL seems like his future destination. City will probably offer some insane money.
Likely..although I did read haaland state he wanted to play for Real Madrid...unlikely but could you imagine they ended up with haaland and mbappe.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Likely..although I did read haaland state he wanted to play for Real Madrid...unlikely but could you imagine they ended up with haaland and mbappe.
Maybe. But surely not in one summer. Depends who buys him. If City gets him I think Real will have a hard time getting him in the future. Let's say we buy him...well, we'd probably milk Real.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In order of importance:

1.) Locatelli
2.) Gosens

---plenty of deadweight and child trafficking to send to Sassuolo or Atalanta to appease the owners

3.) SMS
---cash money, go big or go home Agnelli. Pay up or shut up. I don't give a fuck about Lotito. Money talks.

4.) Zapata (Duvan)

--back-up for Morata or starter who fucking cares. Need someone proven for Serie A and can bang in some goals when Morata goes off the cliff.

5.) Zaniolo

--if cheaper or loan, fuck it, as long as well sell a couple injury prone players we currently have like Ramsey we may as well go balls to the wall.

come at me bros

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
Danilo-MDL-Bonucci-Gosens
McKennie-Locatelli-Zaniolo/SMS
Chiesa-Dybala-Ronaldo

Boom.​

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zaniolo? Didn't you say you don't want broken goods? :p @Hust
I slept on it :lol:

conditions for me to be ok with this:

-sell players that are injured to get them out of the club (Ramsey, Chiellini, who ever else is always injured)

-loan 2 years with option based off of consistency he may or may not have from future injuries

- - - Updated - - -

The idea is the have as FEW injury prone players as possible.

MDS and Costa are coming back, we need to ditch those two and Ramsey and Chiellini. I’m ok with the gamble as long as we don’t have other risky players on the books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)