Summer mercato 2021-22 (109 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:shifty: :confused: You'd keep the lazy, perennially out of shape, vastly overpaid Lolzilian Arturd? :boh:
There's got to be a reason for the hype right?? All that smoke blown up his arse just because he's a neat guy?

I think he's a bit like Pjanic or Xavi. He likes dinky, short passing. He holds the ball very well for a little guy. And in that last league match I actually saw a few extra metres on his passes. He was actually switching play which I thought he was incapable of doing. Problem is, every Italian coach wants to make registas out of such players. They can't accept that they don't have a Scholes, Pirlo or Xabi Alonso on their hands. Zidane would use the turd like he did Isco I think/hope. Let him float around. But of course that won't come to pass. Allegri will persist with Artur as regista and waste his career. [/QUOTE]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They couldn't promise the crying baby the investments that he wanted .
So the crying-baby left, AGAIN.(Juve, Chelsea)
I know the reasons but still they should have done something to make it happen.
When Conte coached us we won 3 in a row and then he started whining. Our team was obviously the best in Italy and no real competitor were there to challenge us.
We didnt need him to stay first as we were by far the best in Italy by then.
Inter won the Scudetto Once and it was when Juve werent even competing. In order to try again for the Scudetto and establish themselves as a real competitor they needed Conte to stay or get someone who can do what Conte does - especially in the motivating area.

Now the baby will probably sign for Tottenham who are a rich club and could actually get him what he wants once he gets them to the level needed.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ronaldo's market value is low atm. We would need to pay a lot of money in exchange just to get Pogba given he's 8 years younger. It's unrealistic and not worth it.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I think Donnarumma and Locatelli will be the first two signings. If rumours are true and Allegri gets his way Isco to follow.

Would love to have a strong Italian core again a few years down the road. Donnarumma, Lovato, Locatelli, Fagioli, Zaniolo, Chiesa.... Romantic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)