Summer mercato 2021-22 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I actually have a feeling that Vlahovic will be one of our main targets this summer.
I actually agree. I think he fits the prototype of a Allegri striker and fills a profile we don't have on the squad.

I don't consider Morata lone striker level player like Vlahovic and you need somebody like that if he plans to play a single striker formation like Allegri prefers.

4-2-3-1 makes no sense with Ronaldo or Morata up top.

- - - Updated - - -

If morata is not renewed it can happen.
No way Morata is renewed or purchased imo. Atletico want too much and sure we struck lightning with him but even he cooled off pretty quickly and fell back to his normal way of disappearing except for a few offsides flags.

Jun 16, 2020
I actually have a feeling that Vlahovic will be one of our main targets this summer.
Let’s hope that. Fiorentina should negotiate as they haven’t reached an agreement for his new contract yet, and if we start to push things will get difficult for them. But this seems the kind of transfer we’d only be able to make if Ronaldo leaves, as he will cost a lot and Morata on loan is a cheaper option.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let’s hope that. Fiorentina should negotiate as they haven’t reached an agreement for his new contract yet, and if we start to push things will get difficult for them. But this seems the kind of transfer we’d only be able to make if Ronaldo leaves, as he will cost a lot and Morata on loan is a cheaper option.
Yeah but I think Ronaldo is surely leaving. If he's staying then we're not moving an inch towards Vlahovic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)