Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I will take Zapata instead of Griezzman

- weakened Atalanta in process
- lower transfer fee
- lower salary
- practically offer same or more
I would too but its a no brainer as Zapata is strong better in getting goals way better in the air while Greizmann as you said costs way too much and probably have less of an impact.

Even if we get Greizmann we would still need someone like Zapata..

- - - Updated - - -

I have a feeling of young Ibra vibe watching him
I dont know about Ibra but his youtube does looks good

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
forget about zapata. 232 game 96 goals. already 30(?) years old.
Lets concentrate on the last 3 years as you cannot really take things from his Napoli days when he was just a young player to show his current ability.
56 goals in 101 Serie A games. Not a beast scorer but definitely a good one.
Zapata offers much more than just goals like his physique and header ability to be used as target to GK or long balls when needed and is a great team player.
His downsides arent written in stats but more in age and speed (although he isnt slow)..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Against us he looked clumsy and it's always like that with him. He looks very unnatural on the left. We should stay away from him.
As a LB I actually would prefer to gamble on Pellegrini instead of getting Hysaj. The latter is strictly an RB and nothing more.

AS will be the starter, money need to go elsewhere (midfield).
:ziz:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so now that the season is over.
I expect us to get a coach,CB,Locatelli,Aouar,CF
Zidane would be picked IMO - I cant see him going to any other team so I expect 4-3-3.
Locatelli and Aouar - Locatelli is very likely to happen while I heard Lyon lowered their price for Aouar and we all know we are interested.
Donnarumma is a 50-50 with Milan IMO
CB - We obviously need one and I think our board know it.
CF - This is the tricky part as Haaland might be leaving and Raiola said we have a chance (although he could say it to increase options and get a better deal) - He would be very tough to get so unlikely to happen
We could swap Ronaldo as we know he is gone and PSG are rumored to be interested - If its PSG they might get Kean and offer him in exchange or they might offer Icardi (yuck I know).

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
rather get Depaul than Aoaur. Depaul actually scores and provides assists.
Aoaur will need time to settle, learn the language etccc etc.cc

We need someone in midfield that slot in straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)