Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
in: harry kane, de paul, locatelli
out: rabiot, ds, costa, ramsey, rugani,
Harry Kane will sign for City.

He's your typical britbong footballer who'll want to remain in the UK.

- - - Updated - - -

Get the feeling City will be unstoppable with Kane. A lethal striker upfront is the only thing they're missing.
Read rumors that Mbappe is offered a similar contract to Neymar who's on €35M-€40M net. Not even Madrid or Barca can compete with that.
These Arabs are well on their way in turning City and PSG into powerhouse clubs. Not to mention UEFA are in their pockets as well..

Last edited:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'd be surprised to see both de Paul and Locatelli here.

With Çalhanoğlu here... like I said, I'd love to see 3-4-2-1 here. Çalhanoğlu and Kulu behind striker.

Ideally, yeah, I'd like a better player than Çalhanoğlu but considering how many players we need, I don't think we can afford one.
Where's Chiesa?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Harry Kane will sign for City.

He's your typical britbong footballer who'll want to remain in the UK.

- - - Updated - - -

Get the feeling City will be unstoppable with Kane. A lethal striker upfront is the only thing they're missing.
Read rumors that Mbappe is offered a similar contract to Neymar who's on €35M-€40M net. Not even Madrid or Barca can compete with that.
These Arabs are well on their way in turning City and PSG into powerhouse clubs. Not to mention UEFA are in their pockets as well..
oh dang I've already put in my Santa list for my friend Andrea and John!
Btw they send me XI promising me it's how it will turn
dreamteam.png

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
So we downgrade and still pay ridiculous wages. I think he's at home in barca, let him stay there
With Aguero going there, i think he'll be a starter. Messi will make sure that happens. Griezmann's finished at Barca imo.

But I believe he'll go back to Atleti or something rather than join us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
With Aguero going there, i think he'll be a starter. Messi will make sure that happens. Griezmann's finished at Barca imo.

But I believe he'll go back to Atleti or something rather than join us.
I don't know how much he earns now but iirc it's pretty high. I don't know who can afford him, maybe PSG? Or someone stupid like us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)