Summer mercato 2021-22 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seems like de Paul locatteli and chanlughou however you spell his name are coming in and Ramsey and Costa out
I'd be surprised to see both de Paul and Locatelli here.

With Çalhanoğlu here... like I said, I'd love to see 3-4-2-1 here. Çalhanoğlu and Kulu behind striker.

Ideally, yeah, I'd like a better player than Çalhanoğlu but considering how many players we need, I don't think we can afford one.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'd be surprised to see both de Paul and Locatelli here.

With Çalhanoğlu here... like I said, I'd love to see 3-4-2-1 here. Çalhanoğlu and Kulu behind striker.

Ideally, yeah, I'd like a better player than Çalhanoğlu but considering how many players we need, I don't think we can afford one.
Agreed I would rather have a filling out of good real good players than one

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Isn’t the latter a liability?
I personally think he’s a clear upgrade on any CB we currently have other than MDL. I would be down to do business with Atletico; maybe Saul for Dybala, Gimenez for Berna and Lodi for Benta, with Allegri as our coach, I see it evolving into something special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well french forwards do well at Juve so you never know
I'm just sick of us buying fading stars. When they are at their prime we can only wank dick of those clubs, but when they are 30+ oh then we are all over them.

No re-sale value at all. Just focus on younger and better players, oh and enough with pussy mentality players upfront, Dybala is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)