Summer mercato 2021-22 (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
+ a new sports director is a must too
prime candidate: Luis Campos of Lille is leaving after their fairy tale league title tonight.

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2021/luis-campos-i-have-not-made-any-decision-on-my-future/

This is also impressive list of transfers signed and sold (it doesn't list any current Lille studs like David, Ikone, Botman etc because they not sold):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/773554894509441045/846172176229990460/E2GhRw2X0AEzIf-.png

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
rather get Depaul than Aoaur. Depaul actually scores and provides assists.
Aoaur will need time to settle, learn the language etccc etc.cc

We need someone in midfield that slot in straight away.
Im not a big fan of Aouar or RDP.
RDP is more of a creator but I dont think he is a player for a top team while Aouar is way younger and better overall but he isnt a creator. Aouar is more of a smart technical player.

Since I believe we would be getting Zidane I think Aouar fits the bill better + he is French so it might mean something for Zidane

Jul 13, 2010
rather get Depaul than Aoaur. Depaul actually scores and provides assists.
Aoaur will need time to settle, learn the language etccc etc.cc

We need someone in midfield that slot in straight away.
Nah, I'd rather go by the higher skill ceiling

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think Milan is back for good? I'm not so sure about it.. If we can find a buyer for Szczesny we'll replace him with Donnarumma for sure
I agree, szcz made some bad mistakes these past few months and gigio is much younger

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
I would like us to get younger promising talents like Aouar, Locatelli (and Malen for CF?) over players slightly older like De Paul. Problem is, which ones are attainable and how to get to correct mix of talent/leadership/experience

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
they had 35 points after 17 rounds when tuchel was fired. pochettino actually had a far better ppg, but they lost their match vs lille which was decisive.
Meh. 35 out of 17 is 2.06 ppg. 47 from 21 is about 2.23. Not such.a big difference, 0.17 points over 38 games is like a 5 point difference.
Besides, PSG were underperforming with Tuchel in the league, so improving over that record is not so impressive imo.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
the biggest question is if Ronaldo stays, if he leaves our market strategy will change drastically. Anyway Dybala still shows that if he plays he is a game changer, he should stay here. Rabiot for me is also a mid we should stick too, Arthur shouldnt be trusted but it will impossible to sell him.
We should do all we can to buy SMS and Locatelli for midifield.Trio of Rabiot Locatelli and SMS look good.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't want to speculate in a negative attitude now. I want to monitor the situation and see if the management is willing to put the work needed to brig us back to where we belong.
Too many shit decisions recently so I lost faith, but hey, I hope they prove me wrong. It would be a good start to get a proper coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)