Summer mercato 2021-22 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
According to the English press, Robin Gosens would prefer move to Juventus than Leicester.Gosens wants to play with Ronaldo. The cost of the player would not be 40 but 25mln euros. [TuttoJuve]

- - - Updated - - -

According to reports in England, Everton want €45M for Moise Kean. Juve could offer either Ramsey (who’s worth €15m) or Rabiot (€25m) + cash. [TJ]

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Everton like Szczesny but they will not offer more than €10M to Juventus for the goalkeeper. However, the Toffees could pay the same salary that he receives at Juventus (€6.5M) [TJ]

- - - Updated - - -

i'd prefer we go all in and somehow get harry kane.

ronalo-kane-chiesa combo would be one of the most devasting combos in sports entertainment history
Kean can easily develop into kane

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Everton like Szczesny but they will not offer more than €10M to Juventus for the goalkeeper. However, the Toffees could pay the same salary that he receives at Juventus (€6.5M) [TJ]

- - - Updated - - -

Kean can easily develop into kane
kean is good but harry kane is an absolute boss. dude legit can score and assist like crazy. look at him here pulling an RKO out of nowhere on juve. the balls on this guy

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
kean is good but harry kane is an absolute boss. dude legit can score and assist like crazy. look at him here pulling an RKO out of nowhere on juve. the balls on this guy

That's how much the polak sucks, and that's a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Polak + Ramesy for Kean then

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm sorry why do people actually want Moise Kean back? Did I miss something? Kid struggled massively in EPL and barely starts for PSG. Is it really wise to waste a chunk of your transfer budget on him?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm sorry why do people actually want Moise Kean back? Did I miss something? Kid struggled massively in EPL and barely starts for PSG. Is it really wise to waste a chunk of your transfer budget on him?
Kean has 2 goals all season against teams in the top 10 of the French league. The same French league that has nobodies like Wissam Ben Yedder and Kevin Volland among the top 5 scorers. I hope Tici or whoever is in charge isn’t stupid enough to dump 30m or whatever clown number it’s gonna cost to get him. We’d be getting fleeced if we swapped Demiral for him as well. They can have Ramsey tho

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he is on last yer of contract and wants to leave.

give them kulusevski, douglas costa, rugani, alex sandro and rabiot and 45 million.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
he is on last yer of contract and wants to leave.

give them kulusevski, douglas costa, rugani, alex sandro and rabiot and 45 million.
We need to invest in the future. Let's scrap this Galactico policy. It's clearly not working out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)