Summer mercato 2015 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we sell Vidal, why not Kondogbia?
we arent selling Vidal

So what wingers could we realistically be looking at? Other than berardi.
Was about to ask the same thing.
Cuadrado on loan, Salah? cant think of any that would be good enough for us and available for a good price. Berardi should be it

any chance to get Griezmann ? :touched: Simeone named only Koke and Godin as untouchable so i think Atletico will sell him if good offer arrives .
60M

If Oscar isn't available, how about Willian?
Mourinho wouldnt sell him. he is a starter for them

Allegri actually played him as a midfielder a few times before he got injured, pal. And he's better at it.
so who is our other LB besides Evra then? unless we buy a leftback, Asamoah will rotate with Evra

:touched:
Who is pikachu btw?
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41378-Yago-Pikachu

:D

Arent we gettin any LMs/LBs?
we have Evra and Asamoah

calciomercato

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
so milan with all their millions still haven't signed anyone :lol:
I have read somewhere that they signed with martinez

- - - Updated - - -

so milan with all their millions still haven't signed anyone :lol:
I have read somewhere that they signed with martinez

- - - Updated - - -

we arent selling Vidal

Cuadrado on loan, Salah? cant think of any that would be good enough for us and available for a good price. Berardi should be it

60M

Mourinho wouldnt sell him. he is a starter for them

so who is our other LB besides Evra then? unless we buy a leftback, Asamoah will rotate with Evra

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41378-Yago-Pikachu

:D

we have Evra and Asamoah

calciomercato
Chealse just want more than 40m they rejected every offer less 40 m

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
Milan transfers falling apart
By Football Italia staff

" Milan’s strategy risks falling apart, as Inter have Geoffrey Kondogbia, are ahead for Giannelli Imbula and Atletico Madrid can get Jackson Martinez.

The summer began with such promise and a huge boost to their finances with the investment of Thai businessman Bee Taechaubol.

However, on Saturday all of CEO Adriano Galliani’s hard work started to crumble. "

James Bold really think he can get anyone for Milan this year???

Mar 3, 2014
I'm pretty sure neither Roma nor Inter have a real transfer strategy. They just find out who we or Milan are interested in and try and steal our targets.

Roma seems to do that and buy players who are good in fifa. There is no other reason why they'd buy ibarbo and doumbia in the same window.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
I'm pretty sure neither Roma nor Inter have a real transfer strategy. They just find out who we or Milan are interested in and try and steal our targets.

Roma seems to do that and buy players who are good in fifa. There is no other reason why they'd buy ibarbo and doumbia in the same window.
roma have spent more money but they gotten worse. they need to give more chances to italian players like romagnoli (who would be fantastic if develops well) and florenzi rather than iturbe and torosidis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)