Summer mercato 2015 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
roma have spent more money but they gotten worse. they need to give more chances to italian players like romagnoli (who would be fantastic if develops well) and florenzi rather than iturbe and torosidis.
they signed Bertolacci

- - - Updated - - -

considering i called dibs on Mayke before discovering Pikachu it is only fair
how about both then :donedeal:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

and add berardi oscar would be winger/ss behind morata-dybala if pirlo doesnt leave he must be central because he cannot defend in other hand khedira would play the role similar to pirlo and dybala similar to tevez marchisio is good at passing, crossing and works hard sturaro is not striker or winger so I prefer him in AD position, but only if other MD are not chosen.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
See, this is what happens when you let Mark open closed threads without a reason.
Some people who cant follow all that well, start to post this fantasy formations, and expect it to have it any chance of actually happening.

Loan Jovetic ? Its an idea for him to compete with Dybala. But only a loan. It would also require us to find solutions for coman and berardi WIHOUT selling them
IF city wants that loan in the first place, maybe

Buy cuadrado ? Lol, with what money

Valentino

and add berardi oscar would be winger/ss behind morata-dybala if pirlo doesnt leave he must be central because he cannot defend in other hand khedira would play the role similar to pirlo and dybala similar to tevez marchisio is good at passing, crossing and works hard sturaro is not striker or winger so I prefer him in AD position, but only if other MD are not chosen.
Oscar is not coming ..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oscar is really the perfect player for us, he would add the creativity and dynamic movement that we need. Of course we aren't getting him, but it would be nice. Him and Pogba teaming up would be amazing.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,080
    See, this is what happens when you let Mark open closed threads without a reason.
    Some people who cant follow all that well, start to post this fantasy formations, and expect it to have it any chance of actually happening.

Loan Jovetic ? Its an idea for him to compete with Dybala. But only a loan. It would also require us to find solutions for coman and berardi WIHOUT selling them
    IF city wants that loan in the first place, maybe

Buy cuadrado ? Lol, with what money
    I love it! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)