Summer mercato 2015 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
I can't believe Inter spent 35-40 on Kondogbia lol. They must think cuz he was Pogba's under 21 partner and has the same physical appearance that he is just as good or something. He is a 20 million Euro player in terms of worth but he is pretty one dimensional and just a really good defensive mid, he lacks the ability going forward that Pogba has. Inter are really desperate to bring in talent. They made him their highest paid player too lol.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I can't believe Inter spent 35-40 on Kondogbia lol. They must think cuz he was Pogba's under 21 partner and has the same physical appearance that he is just as good or something. He is a 20 million Euro player in terms of worth but he is pretty one dimensional and just a really good defensive mid, he lacks the ability going forward that Pogba has. Inter are really desperate to bring in talent. They made him their highest paid player too lol.
The wages they offered are just plain ridiculous and irresponsible. I mean what surprised me really is how there was such low serious interest in the player probably suggestive to say that he really isn't worth the money

Mar 30, 2006
The wages they offered are just plain ridiculous and irresponsible. I mean what surprised me really is how there was such low serious interest in the player probably suggestive to say that he really isn't worth the money
He really is not worth it. Its kinda like spending 40 million on Emerson if I had to compare it, and a less proven Emerson. Mind you Emerson was a great player but not really a box to box offensive and defensive side of the ball kinda guy. In the end though its hard to attract good players when you are not in CL... so they did what they had to

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Wait what? When did he say that?
Looong ago I remember I was so young and I think it was after Titanic or for it, for not getting oscar about a role I am not sure which one. He apologized thou and he and spilberg are great friends now but the others are still angry it seems even thou he apologized. It was all over the news when I was young

It's a shame because I rate him as awesome and one of the most talented actors.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Looong ago I remember I was so young and I think it was after Titanic or for it, for not getting oscar about a role I am not sure which one. He apologized thou and he and spilberg are great friends now but the others are still angry it seems even thou he apologized. It was all over the news when I was young

It's a shame because I rate him as awesome and one of the most talented actors.
Oh damn, I didn't know that. To be fair that is a long time ago though and he was probably real young and immature and stuff. He is a great actor but obviously saying that is fucked up.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Are you thinking of Mel Gibson? I dont think Leo did anything like that.
Oh damn, I didn't know that. To be fair that is a long time ago though and he was probably real young and immature and stuff. He is a great actor but obviously saying that is $#@!ed up.
Maybe it was just the media taking his words out of context who knows back then there was no internet like now or wiki and stuff. But It was Leo :lol: he was young and I know he apologized not so long ago,If I'm not mistaking he didn't attend the oscars for some time. IT all started for not being nominated for Titanic and later there was some fight with Warner Bros

Leonardo DiCaprio has a troubled history with the Oscars. Before being shut out two years in a row for "J. Edgar" and "Django Unchained," the actor ran into some hullabaloo over his campaigns for "Blood Diamond" and "The Departed.

Both movies were released in 2006 and featured DiCaprio in a lead performance. Not wanting to split the votes between two of his roles, Warner Bros. pitted "Diamond" as a potential Best Actor nomination and "Departed" as Best Supporting Actor. That prompted DiCaprio's refusal to campaign against fellow supporting contenders from "The Departed," including Jack Nicholson and Matt Damon. Warner Bros. purchased no ads for DiCaprio's Supporting Actor bid, and -- despite earning a "Diamond" nod -- he failed to garner recognition for the much stronger "Departed."
I found only this :)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Maybe it was just the media taking his words out of context who knows back then there was no internet like now or wiki and stuff. But It was Leo :lol: he was young and I know he apologized not so long ago,If I'm not mistaking he didn't attend the oscars for some time. IT all started for not being nominated for Titanic and later there was some fight with Warner Bros

I found only this :)
:tup:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
With the stupid comments he made about hollywood, spielberg and the co, telling them to $#@! off and called them '$#@!ing jews' I doubt it....

I hope but I doubt it...
Woah, didn't knew that... no bet then :snoop:

If that's true then it's a real shame, I really like Leo and I enjoy pretty much all of his movies, I'm a fan :ghey: He's a great actor, and IMO one of Django or The Wolf of Wallstreet should have gave him an Oscar.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Then lets go for a De Bruyne :D I want to see Leo gets a De Bruyne :D
How much do you think Verrati will cost us if we want to get him from PSG?
I have a feeling that a future Juve with Verrati and Berardi could be something special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)