Summer mercato 2015 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
all those kids, except, vadala have featured for bocas first team regularly and have shown lotsa potential, cubas plays as a 5, bentancur more as a xavi CM, and cristaldo can play SS or winger pretty effectively. we basically have an option on all of bocas hot prospects in the senior team except for calleri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
LOL. We got fucked in this. They are valuing the loan of a youngster as 1.75 per season.
Think of it this way - the option on him is worth €1m if valued the same as the other three, so the loan is essentially €2.5m, and that is a two-year loan of a potentially exceptional talent. If he makes any first team impact it'll look like peanuts, if he's just a kid flop then we'll lose out.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
all those kids, except, vadala have featured for bocas first team regularly and have shown lotsa potential, cubas plays as a 5, bentancur more as a xavi CM, and cristaldo can play SS or winger pretty effectively. we basically have an option on all of bocas hot prospects in the senior team except for calleri.
Who is maybe the best from all mebtioned and presented massively by Zamparinit as a new Dybala.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Think of it this way - the option on him is worth €1m if valued the same as the other three, so the loan is essentially €2.5m, and that is a two-year loan of a potentially exceptional talent. If he makes any first team impact it'll look like peanuts, if he's just a kid flop then we'll lose out.
You're right. But it's all potential, he barely played for the pros. I was expecting a 50% cut of his fixed final price, like 4-5M. That would've been more fair. Chances of a kid who isn't a professional yet to break out in our squad in the next 2 years is next to none. Unless he's a Pogba level talent.

- - - Updated - - -

We should have gotten an option on Calleri though. Right now he's their biggest and most solid talent.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You're right. But it's all potential, he barely played for the pros. I was expecting a 50% cut of his fixed final price, like 4-5M. That would've been more fair. Chances of a kid who isn't a professional yet to break out in our squad in the next 2 years is next to none. Unless he's a Pogba level talent.

- - - Updated - - -

We should have gotten an option on Calleri though. Right now he's their biggest and most solid talent.
Could be BC he's the oldest at 21, born 93

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

And is a Palermo player already.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Wenger is so delusional. If we want a player we get that player. The only question is who do we loan Özil out to because I just don't see a spot for him on the current squad.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
+rep thanks for the info

seems like a good deal for everyone

Apr 19, 2007
Here is the thing with the Tevez trade.
1. Tevez was going back to Boca regardless of what we said. We know better than to keep an unhappy Tevez
2. So we have to get something for him and Boca dont have enough to cover his actual worth
3. So we have to get players in return, we got an option on 4 players basically and get one in our team immediately. We could have just gotten one of them outright but I think Moratta did well getting 4 so higher chances on is worth more than the money we paid for him or maybe even 2 turn out to be worth a damn.

At the end of the day I think we did well for ourselves knowing that Tevez was going to boca and we wanted something in return

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its a bad deal, apart from vadala they are all gonna turn out shit, vadala will be serie b quality at best

On the plus side, our team just became twice as handsome, so we should sell more shirt to ovulating females

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah shitty deal which cover up only for Tevez in our revenue.
Tevez 6.5m worth in our revenue prevent a loss from him.
But only tecnically. Cause we pay 3.5m for Vadalà loan!!! +9m if we wanna buy him out.
And we'll pay 1m each for the others youth loans.

God sake any south american can explain me why clubs in Brasil or Argentina are always fecking poor while scamming euro clubs year in and out??

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah shitty deal which cover up only for Tevez in our revenue.
Tevez 6.5m worth in our revenue prevent a loss from him.
But only tecnically. Cause we pay 3.5m for Vadalà loan!!! +9m if we wanna buy him out.
And we'll pay 1m each for the others youth loans.

God sake any south american can explain me why clubs in Brasil or Argentina are always fecking poor while scamming euro clubs year in and out??
Stadium costs, since hoolingans destroy it every time

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We got an option with fixed prices on four Boca talents in excange for a player that was gonna leave for free next year anyway, and people bitch about it. Buhahahaha.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We got an option with fixed prices on four Boca talents in excange for a player that was gonna leave for free next year anyway, and people bitch about it. Buhahahaha.
You know what? i would have liked to keep Tevez for one more year and get nothing.
Tevez scored almost 30goals for us last season.
Leaving Zaza out and keeping Tevez in any day of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)