Summer mercato 2015 (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I guess we need some back up for Pereyra during coppa games and league games close to CL games, Ozil would do ok at that
I don't know man. I don't think he's good enough for a role like that at a club like Juventus. We should buy him from Arsenal and loan him out to Sassuolo. Maybe next summer he'll be good enough to be Pereyra's backup.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
Ozil will be lucky to play for us,but I guess we ought to settle for scrubs like Ozil since true target Christiano Ronaldo is beyond our reach now, surely next season we can offer Madrid 30m$ plus 600 cartons of sardine and wrap it up by May :tuttosport::tuttosport:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Tevez have been proved to not be able to play wide because he doesnt like it, is nto because he cant. Is teh same way with del piero. He always was reluctant to play wide..even when he had the tools to do it. He despised it and thats a no go to force a player to do something he doesnt like.

Morata has other characteristics Cavani doesnt, like for example..speed.

And, i say this because i dont know if yo remember.. but we bought mandzukic and Zaza...2 CF....and if you count morata as one..it would be 3 of them. This means that most of our expenses will be sitting on the bench... you are aware of that?.

I would prefer Morata as a CF.. but from those 3..he is the one with the characteristics to eb able to play wide. If him going wide lets us field more attacing players..then so be it. What i dont want is to have a lot of new purchases benched because we are stuck with 2 forwards in our formation.
What if Morata says: "I don't like playing wide"?

If we gotta put Mandzukic on the bench to play Morata as a CF then lets do it. He'll be a great option and will get to play a lot. Zaza will play as much as our 5th forward has done.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Ozil would be decent. Obviously not Pereyras quality, but our only cover in AM is Dybala, who we will probably play as St. I reckon we can get him for 10-15 mil.

Also, if we go 433, we would need comer on the wings. Sanchez would be good backup, throw him in the deal and give Arsenal 20mil for the both. They could get Coman on loan for a season in exchange as well.

Valentino

If he is avalaible for 20m we can get him without sell our key players anyway if we spend anything more than 20m on him we are $#@!ing stupid!
We're not Buying donuts man. 20m for Ozil? They're not stupid to sell their key player for 20m ..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When did a player like Ozil last do well at Juve? He's a very talented, pussy bitch. His last two clubs have pretty much been the absolute best a player of his style can find himself in, and even then you get spells of class mixed followed by spells of disappearing up his own arse.

He should stay at Arsenal and play tippy tappy football.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
When did a player like Ozil last do well at Juve? He's a very talented, pussy bitch. His last two clubs have pretty much been the absolute best a player of his style can find himself in, and even then you get spells of class mixed followed by spells of disappearing up his own arse.

He should stay at Arsenal and play tippy tappy football.
:agree:

All the talent in the world doesn't matter if you're a floppy dick, bitch ass, grinta-less fuck like Özil is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)