Summer mercato 2015 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
De Bruyne, Firmino, Oscar or Quintero :)

About Benatia, no need for him. We already have Bonucci, Barzagli, Caceres, Chiellini nd Rugani.. Spent the money on a fullback like Darmian, Digne or Kurzawa
Barzagli & Caceres, at this point, you can probably count on them for half the season if that with their injuries. We might be wise to invest in another CB or at least a FB that can play as a CB like Caceres.

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport: :tuttosport: omg... one of my fav defenders nowadays

fuck his agent
Time to open a Benatia transfer thread? Or is there already one? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Barzagli & Caceres, at this point, you can probably count on them for half the season if that with their injuries. We might be wise to invest in another CB or at least a FB that can play as a CB like Caceres.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't seem to find it.

You can open if you want. :D

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

In that point i agree, but why a expensive man like Benatia? Rather go for a young defender like Balanta

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Because Benatia is one of the best defenders in the world, while Balanta coudl potentially be another Ogbonna.
Not my opinion.. If you can chose between paying 22 million on Darmian or 25 on Benatia it's for me Darmian. If we can spent 22 million on Balanta and Kurzawa or 25 Benatia it's still the first one i would chose

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not my opinion.. If you can chose between paying 22 million on Darmian or 25 on Benatia it's for me Darmian. If we can spent 22 million on Balanta and Kurzawa or 25 Benatia it's still the first one i would chose
I'd spend on fullbacks before centrebacks as well, but among centrebacks, Benatia is pretty much the best we can get (although I don't think we can actually get him tbh).

But I also honestly don't think that Darmian wants to join us, or that Torino would sell to us, otherwise there would be enough rumours already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)