Summer mercato 2015 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@Mark, just read on Tuttojuve about the Udine DG say something about Juve being interested in Allan. Is this even possible now that Khedira is here. I know you mentioned its unlikely but what about in light of this comment>any links?!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,042
    @Mark, just read on Tuttojuve about the Udine DG say something about Juve being interested in Allan. Is this even possible now that Khedira is here. I know you mentioned its unlikely but what about in light of this comment>any links?!
    he said we're concentrated on the CL and there's no club leading the race to land him.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Dybala.

He got a lot of goals and assists that were hugely important in keeping Palermo out of a relegation fight. He's played virtually no part in things once Palermo were safe.

Berardi had a decent enough season, but I feel that he has got a lot of goals and assists in meaningless games after Sassuolo had secured their safety, which make his season appear statistically better than it actually was.
    A good guess would be that he didn't want to be injured . He has been a juve player for a lot of time now so no injuries to risk the move . I suspect zamparini was pretty happy with that too .

Mar 30, 2006
    Allan would be a great signing. Really is a top player and there is always room for a player like him. Also he is 24 so it would give us the assurance of having someone we can count on for a long time with the uncertainty over the future of Pogba and Vidal.

PowerNedved

Mar 21, 2014
    Pirlo and Romulo will leave this summer.
    Allegri considers Padoin a rb/lb and Asamoah a lb
    So we'll have 6 CM (Marchisio, Khedira, Sturaro, Pogba, Pereyra and Vidal) for 4 positions

Mar 30, 2006
    a midfield of Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Pereyra, Vidal and Allan competing for 4 positions would be amazing. It also would ensure us that our well being is not tied to any one player... be it injuries or transfers.

A team like Juve should always be able to field elite players no matter what.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    a midfield of Marchisio, Pogba, Khedira, Pereyra, Vidal and Allan competing for 4 positions would be amazing. It also would ensure us that our well being is not tied to any one player... be it injuries or transfers.

A team like Juve should always be able to field elite players no matter what.
    veratti instead Allan IMO , quick and is a great crosser.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Verratti is set for international stardom.He's going to be grabbed by the Spanish giants if he ever leaves.
    I think he'll come back to play in Serie A only in his latter yrs.
    Biggest miss in Marotta's career imo.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Nah.Verratti dint exclude Pogba arrival.Not at all.

Raiola who is Bouy's agent as well dint want to send him to Pescara which scuppered the deal.We had to compensate that by paying an extra few mills to co-own him which we dint.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)