Summer mercato 2015 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
The way we played with Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez cannot be replaced. If we were bringing in players to replace a genius like Pirlo f.ex that would just be a bad copy. The new players brought in will play to their strenghts, which are not necessarily the same strenghts Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez contained. For that reason, the effenciency of our new signings lies mostly in the hands of Allegri.

He has to adapt his system to the current players, and can't just play with the same pattern from last year and field bad copies. Do something new, be creative and play to THESE players' strenghts.
I have always put questionmarks to why the board of any team, it be in italy or norway, decide to change a formula that works. Or worse, have no formula at all. Juve had something going, and the manager whished to play 4312. His squad was almost perfect for that purpose - only lacked an AM. Then, when our first team DM, CM and SS leaves - they must be replaced to be able to hold onto that blueprint.

I dont mean we have to replace Pirlo with a poor-mans-Pirlo, Vidal with Nainggolan or Tevez with Aguero. Just someone who can fill their position, so that Allegri and the rest of his team can continue their progress. I dont understand why that is so difficult.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
At this point , we either have to overpay for a player's loan, sales or we can only go for players who are no longer in the clubs plan , i.e Lamela,Nasri.
I don't think we will go for anyone special .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have always put questionmarks to why the board of any team, it be in italy or norway, decide to change a formula that works. Or worse, have no formula at all. Juve had something going, and the manager whished to play 4312. His squad was almost perfect for that purpose - only lacked an AM. Then, when our first team DM, CM and SS leaves - they must be replaced to be able to hold onto that blueprint.

I dont mean we have to replace Pirlo with a poor-mans-Pirlo, Vidal with Nainggolan or Tevez with Aguero. Just someone who can fill their position, so that Allegri and the rest of his team can continue their progress. I dont understand why that is so difficult.
I provide you with the answer kind sir!

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
What are Padoin's strenghts? Partly agree though, needs to think of something till we get back injured players.
We all agree that Padoin is a complete joke. I was referring to the Pereyras, Pogbas, Sturaros of the world etc. We got Khedira, Asamoah and Marchisio out. Marchisio and Khedira will give Allegri more ammunition that's for sure. But you can't play 3-5-2 with Padoin as your main distributor. Thats just pure comedy from a manager at this level. Hence, he has to come up with something new with the players available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)