Summer mercato 2015 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I've seen Nasri play a few times at Arsenal and once at City. The boy has quality. Ridicule all you want but he's just a number of players lost in the Man City wilderness. Ok he's had butt implants installed of late but that's what you get for not playing. I'm all up for Nasri joining. Make it happen :beppe:

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I have always put questionmarks to why the board of any team, it be in italy or norway, decide to change a formula that works. Or worse, have no formula at all. Juve had something going, and the manager whished to play 4312. His squad was almost perfect for that purpose - only lacked an AM. Then, when our first team DM, CM and SS leaves - they must be replaced to be able to hold onto that blueprint.

I dont mean we have to replace Pirlo with a poor-mans-Pirlo, Vidal with Nainggolan or Tevez with Aguero. Just someone who can fill their position, so that Allegri and the rest of his team can continue their progress. I dont understand why that is so difficult.
I do agree with you to some extent.

Now, im not asking Allegri to come up with a brand new formation. However, it is disappointing to see him line up a 3-5-2 which is a formation very much build around a playmaker of some sort. Basically, he made Padoin that focal point. That is inexcusable to me. Im definitely not claming I have more knowlegde than Allegri, but even a brainless fool can predict a system built around Padoin will be a disaster.

if he would've played 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra as the AM, we would have been so much more dangerous on the counter. Pereyra is underrated, and he's different to Pirlo and Vidal. He has his own qualities different from theirs, he's not on their level but play to his strenghts and we have a phenomenal player. Thats the point, play to these players' strenghts. It should've been a no-brainer for a manager coming off a UCL finale. But he's a smart guy, and he'll bounce back.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

Now, im not asking Allegri to come up with a brand new formation. However, it is disappointing to see him line up a 3-5-2 which is a formation very much build around a playmaker of some sort. Basically, he made Padoin that focal point. That is inexcusable to me. Im definitely not claming I have more knowlegde than Allegri, but even a brainless fool can predict a system built around Padoin will be a disaster.

if he would've played 4-3-1-2 with Pereyra as the AM, we would have been so much more dangerous on the counter. Pereyra is underrated, and he's different to Pirlo and Vidal. He has his own qualities different from theirs, he's not on their level but play to his strenghts and we have a phenomenal player. Thats the point, play to these players' strenghts. It should've been a no-brainer for a manager coming off a UCL finale. But he's a smart guy, and he'll bounce back.
A 4-3-1-2 with Padoin and Sturaro won't work either. Once Marchisio and Asamoah are back, I think he will switch to the 4-3-1-2 again.
And since they aren't available, it is understandable that Allegri goes back to what the team knows best, a 3-5-2.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
A 4-3-1-2 with Padoin and Sturaro won't work either. Once Marchisio and Asamoah are back, I think he will switch to the 4-3-1-2 again.
And since they aren't available, it is understandable that Allegri goes back to what the team knows best, a 3-5-2.
Understandable but not agreeable.
Spot on tho

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I've seen Nasri play a few times at Arsenal and once at City. The boy has quality. Ridicule all you want but he's just a number of players lost in the Man City wilderness. Ok he's had butt implants installed of late but that's what you get for not playing. I'm all up for Nasri joining. Make it happen :beppe:
As much as i hate Nasri, he's way better than everyone we can get now.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Pereyra is good, but he is no savior. What happens if he gets injured or suspended? He is too inconsistent to be relied upon to deliver game after game. We are vastly lacking in creativity, and it is painful watching us string a few passes together or attempt to attack the opposition.

Pereyra is a very good rotational option, but nowhere near good enough to be the mainstay of Allegri's preferred 4-3-1-2 formation. That is why everyone is fucking pissed. We sold Vidal and have since acted haphazardly. No fucking direction in the market. All Allegri needed was a quality AM, and Marotta has thus far failed. He has a few hours left to redeem himself, but I don't believe in miracles.
@The Cusp

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...he-iniesta-fan-who-could-be-real-madrids-next

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pereyra is good, but he is no savior. What happens if he gets injured or suspended? He is too inconsistent to be relied upon to deliver game after game. We are vastly lacking in creativity, and it is painful watching us string a few passes together or attempt to attack the opposition.

Pereyra is a very good rotational option, but nowhere near good enough to be the mainstay of Allegri's preferred 4-3-1-2 formation. That is why everyone is fucking pissed. We sold Vidal and have since acted haphazardly. No fucking direction in the market. All Allegri needed was a quality AM, and Marotta has thus far failed. He has a few hours left to redeem himself, but I don't believe in miracles.
:tup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well this is awkward. We got City in the CL group would they really want to sell him/loan him to us.

Secondly the fact that Nasri actually played a pivotal part in their weekend game might favour in them wanting to keep him.

Hm don't see it happening.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Juventus on City's Nasri? | Football Italia

Juventus could be planning a big operation to close their mercato campaign as they target Manchester City's Samir Nasri.

The 28-year-old is probably not the most natural replacement for the Bianconeri's aborted target Julian Draxler.

Even so, CalciomercatoNews24.com is reporting of an idea by Juventus to target City's Frenchman.

While Nasri usually starts from the wing, he has been used in the center in the past and could provide Coach Max Allegri with the quality he is looking for.

http://www.football-italia.net/72343/juventus-citys-nasri

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015

Pereyra is a very good rotational option, but nowhere near good enough to be the mainstay of Allegri's preferred 4-3-1-2 formation. That is why everyone is $#@!ing pissed. We sold Vidal and have since acted haphazardly. No $#@!ing direction in the market. All Allegri needed was a quality AM, and Marotta has thus far failed. He has a few hours left to redeem himself, but I don't believe in miracles.
@The Cusp

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...he-iniesta-fan-who-could-be-real-madrids-next
He's no saviour, but in our current situation with Marhcisio and Khedira missing he should never have been on the bench.

I really don't see why we didn't play 4-3-1-2 against Roma, it surely couldn't have been worse than the 3-5-2 proved to be yesterday. Padoin is less exposed in a 4-3-1-2 as well, which is a huge plus. Against Udinese they parked the bus and Padoin was under no pressure with the ball at his feet. Against Roma they pressed us really high, and we all saw what happened. That was quite predictable in my eyes.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventus on City's Nasri? | Football Italia

Juventus could be planning a big operation to close their mercato campaign as they target Manchester City's Samir Nasri.

The 28-year-old is probably not the most natural replacement for the Bianconeri's aborted target Julian Draxler.

Even so, CalciomercatoNews24.com is reporting of an idea by Juventus to target City's Frenchman.

While Nasri usually starts from the wing, he has been used in the center in the past and could provide Coach Max Allegri with the quality he is looking for.

http://www.football-italia.net/72343/juventus-citys-nasri

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yep, Nasri's attitude is shit, but no denying he's talented as hell and i don't think we can get anyone better right now.

And i don't see City selling him to us right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)