Summer clear-out, or just a few moves? (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Since we know that Lippi will leave Juve, and most likely Prandelli will replace him, the question is: How will the NEW Juve look like???
Will we sell stars like Nedved, Trezeguet, Thuram...
or will we just make a few moves to strength our squad?

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Since we know that Lippi will leave Juve, and most likely Prandelli will replace him, the question is: How will the NEW Juve look like???
Will we sell stars like Nedved, Trezeguet, Thuram...
or will we just make a few moves to strength our squad?
I guess Trezeguet will leave, and the defence line will be replaced except thuram and zmbrotta. in the midfield i think there will be some good additions and a good playmaker, as well as a young talented striker instead of trezeguet...

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

I guess Trezeguet will leave, and the defence line will be replaced except thuram and zmbrotta. in the midfield i think there will be some good additions and a good playmaker, as well as a young talented striker instead of trezeguet...
sounds good to me

Oct 1, 2002
I prefer we make few moves. since we already have lots of players on loan.
bring back hot prospects like Gasbarroni, Sculli, Brighi or Blasi, back from loan.
buy 2 world class CB.
sell Treze if the price is right and buy Gilardino or Cavenaghi.
sell Nedved and get Rosicky or Pizzaro or VDV or Jankulovski.
sell Iulano,Montero.

with this we already have world class team with good players on bench

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
a cleanout is inevitable now. players liek trez, thuram and even nedved should be sold to generate cash. but lets face it, montero, iuliano, pessotto, conte shouldnt be there anymore. and upgrades all over the park have to happen otherwise we wont do any better than we have this season.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
if it comes very dirty.....then

Trezeguet
Nedved
Thuram
(Davids)
Montero
Iuliano
Birindelli
Di Vaio

all leaving juventus this summer....:eek::eek::eek:

im wondering if that realy happen....??!!!???:eek::eek:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
I prefer we make few moves. since we already have lots of players on loan.
bring back hot prospects like Gasbarroni, Sculli, Brighi or Blasi, back from loan.
buy 2 world class CB.
sell Treze if the price is right and buy Gilardino or Cavenaghi.
sell Nedved and get Rosicky or Pizzaro or VDV or Jankulovski.
sell Iulano,Montero.

with this we already have world class team with good players on bench

agreed :thumb:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
a cleanout is inevitable now. players liek trez, thuram and even nedved should be sold to generate cash. but lets face it, montero, iuliano, pessotto, conte shouldnt be there anymore. and upgrades all over the park have to happen otherwise we wont do any better than we have this season.
conte is for the team very important, like ferrara. dont touch these boys!:(

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I think Trez will definitely leave, and either Thuram or Nedved will follow. We'll get Ferrari, Bonera (though I'd prefer Trabelsi) and Gilardino from Parma if Prandelli takes Lippi's job, and one more central defender will come. Mexes, Squillaci, Rodriguez and Kroldrup are all possibilities. If Nedved departs Rosicky could become a target, but sadly Moggi could opt for the cheap way out by bringing in Jankulovski or Pizarro. That might work, but only if Maresca becomes a first team regular.

Aug 1, 2003
Let the old soldiers retire peacefully or something, or be a bench warmer (a long one ;) ) I just wanna sell Nedved to Chelsea and get that HUGE amount of cash plus some other sales like Iuliano or something

Jul 12, 2002
You don't sell the core of your team. Nedved, Zambrotta, and Buffon comprise the core of Juventus at the moment. Nobody has mentioned selling either Zamby or Buffon, but selling Nedved plus hlaf the rest of the first team like has been suggested is simply out of the question. We've already got to bring in a new manager, why add to the confusion and adjustment period by adding a ton of new players?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++
You don't sell the core of your team. Nedved, Zambrotta, and Buffon comprise the core of Juventus at the moment. Nobody has mentioned selling either Zamby or Buffon, but selling Nedved plus hlaf the rest of the first team like has been suggested is simply out of the question. We've already got to bring in a new manager, why add to the confusion and adjustment period by adding a ton of new players?
we must strive not to become Like inter

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I think we already have a decent squad, clearing the whole squad out would be unnecessary... :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
3 new defenders, call back 3 loaned out players(Gasbaronni,Brighi and Blasi), Gilardino and a new creative midfielder if Nedved was to be sold, will be enough.

Aug 1, 2003
Well for me it's not selling Nedved and half the team. If we get Nedved for the highest price the money COULD be enough to buy certain extremely needed players and that could already be enough

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It'd be perfect if we got 4 defenders, 1 defensive mid, 1 playmaker and a striker to replace Trez. Probably not gonna happen though :down:

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Sometimes change is good, if we sold trez,di vaoi,nedved,montero,thuram,luliano and brindelli and gila,kapo,ferrari,bonera,mexes,lucio,vaart and janka came i wud be quite pleased indeed.

oh and juve will never become inter cus inter r crap

Sep 28, 2002
defence and trez must go. if trez stays then we must get someone in midfield who could provide lots of service. nedved and camo are too incosistent to provide enough assists. but i would rather see trez than nedved go. gilardino is more than capable replacement imo. but if we keep nedved and he wont perform than we should be ready for one more disappointing season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)