Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
Keith said:
Yeah its pretty easy to move to the top but I want to play with it a bit before I do it. I do plan on doing it and I remember the old forums had it this way as well. I have to go for a bit and I will check back to see if there is anymore on the balls and at the same time I will mess with moving the whats going on stuff to the top. :)

Thanks a lot buddy.

Take it easy.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #148
    Here's another suggestion that I didnt get a response on:

If we make the bug-reports thread chatter-free, we'll have a nice little list of submitted bugs. Bugs can be found easier by users as well as devs. The moment they are dealt with, the posts can be edited and the word "solved" can be added.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Shadowfax said:
    Is there any chance you can add the option of fractional odds to vbookie...
    Errr... how do you think I ended up with 677 in vCash? It wasn't because I started breaking piggy banks to place bets of strange denominations. ;)

Fractional odds, and their corresponding payouts, can be handled as "318:100" for 3.18 to 1, for example. You should see that in the vBookie threads out there now.

Keith

JuveDever
    Nov 12, 2005
    I suggest we change the default forum style to the blue design. I know it doesn't match the default site colors but I think the blue is more inviting to new members and seems to be the prefered skin (fixed and full).

I was going to suggest this in the mod forum but figured all the members would like a say in it.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Keith said:
    I am thinking we stick with the current color scheme like Zlatan said .. gray/light gray for regular users, blue for the team (includes mods and admins) and give Jeeks a nice gold one for being the Bookie money man. :D

Lets see what Marty thinks
    I agree with this one.

Keith said:
    I suggest we change the default forum style to the blue design. I know it doesn't match the default site colors but I think the blue is more inviting to new members and seems to be the prefered skin (fixed and full).

I was going to suggest this in the mod forum but figured all the members would like a say in it.
    And this one.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    swag said:
    Errr... how do you think I ended up with 677 in vCash? It wasn't because I started breaking piggy banks to place bets of strange denominations. ;)

Fractional odds, and their corresponding payouts, can be handled as "318:100" for 3.18 to 1, for example. You should see that in the vBookie threads out there now.
    I know how you get from one to the other... I was simply asking whether the option to have all odds displayed fractionally was available if the user wished it... Most forums with vbookie ive seen offer the user the option to choose how they want their odds displayed...

Also on a related issue... How do you go about giving vcash to another member ??

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)