Suggestions (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What about the Davids shades thing to describe the Player Talk section?

Can be replaced by "Del Piero's boots" or something like this.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #168
    mark77 said:
    What about the Davids shades thing to describe the Player Talk section?

Can be replaced by "Del Piero's boots" or something like this.
    Isnt it kinda weird to talk about things like that anyway? :D

Someone should volunteer for a re-write, as well as to manage the team/player profiles, etc.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Layce Erayce said:
    Isnt it kinda weird to talk about things like that anyway? :D

Someone should volunteer for a re-write, as well as to manage the team/player profiles, etc.
    Yes it is. :D

DP lovers are like that. I like him but not up to that point. :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Would being the richest guy actually give you any credit in here? I mean, would you be recognised as someone who knows his stuff because you won most bets? Because otherwise vCash hardly is sensible.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #174
    Seven said:
    Would being the richest guy actually give you any credit in here? I mean, would you be recognised as someone who knows his stuff because you won most bets? Because otherwise vCash hardly is sensible.
    The credit comes with the size of your account. Its a natural response. ;)

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I have a suggestion concerning the threads posted in the news section. I think these are good however they are being posted in the respective forums as well and thus creating two discussion threads for the same topic. So my suggestion is when the moderators or Marty creates these threads close them and keep the discussion in the other threads only. It makes things neater.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Jeeks said:
    I have a suggestion concerning the threads posted in the news section. I think these are good however they are being posted in the respective forums as well and thus creating two discussion threads for the same topic. So my suggestion is when the moderators or Marty creates these threads close them and keep the discussion in the other threads only. It makes things neater.
    The other alternative is to look for duplicate threads when you post a news article, and merge them.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    mikhail said:
    The other alternative is to look for duplicate threads when you post a news article, and merge them.

I see this creating more discussion in the news section than in the actual discussion section as the hottest discussion is new news.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)