Stock Market (30 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
S&P futures dropped 1% as soon as the debate ended. :lol:
VaPIZZ1G.png

- - - Updated - - -

This is why I was hesitant to really get into energy in the first place, there's so much geopolitical influence involved. But gotta take some risks I guess, right? Ideally I'd like to get into renewables at some point to not be so directly exposed to oil prices and with more liberal states looking to become carbon neutral.

AMD as well :heart:. I need to buy more SQ in the near future, maybe next paycheck. NIO scares me, but I hope you make money with them :lol:
AMD has been very impressive. Isn't helping my INTC trade probably. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Agree with Tudor. This stock seems to follow a pattern where it accumulates for a while, moves higher 10%, then drops and accumulates again before the next move higher. We may have a little more left in the tank in the current move higher, but looking for a dip is always a good idea. NIO is less volatile than TSLA and not a fraud like Nikola, so it seems to have a good future. Only problem is it's Chinese...

Maybe it will drop back to support at 20 dollar. I'm playing a move back to 22.50 by 10/9.

6QnIO8Np.png

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course futures are tanking, NIO down -3% premarket. Looks like my calls are going to take a hit.

Fuck Trump and his diagnosis hoax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Just fucking send it bro. Fucking SEND IT!

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Things like this never happen when I get paid and am ready to buy, it's always after :sergio:
Yeah, I was on a work call and didn't get filled on SPY calls at the open. I eventually got some but it was late.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you all feel about Palantir?

Data is big, but they seem to burn money.
Those new IPO's are always a risk, found this article but who knows.

2 Reasons You Should Avoid Palantir Stock

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterc...you-should-avoid-palantir-stock/#52cebf3485ae

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Got a personal message from Max Kesier. My day has been made. :lol:

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Last edited:
OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #72
    SPY putting in an inverse head and shoulders hopefully, right shoulder might be going in now. Please send to 360 pls.

RxkIgLGY.png

- - - Updated - - -

@AFL_ITALIA another IPO we came across is CRSR, which is a direct competitor to Logitech. Seems like an interesting play for long-term going by Logitech's success.

- - - Updated - - -

https://newsheater.com/2020/10/02/looking-closely-at-the-growth-curve-for-corsair-gaming-inc-crsr/
    I completely forgot about Corsair! I'll probably buy a few shares next week but the priority will be more SQ. MAYBE buy some Tesla just for the week to sell at the end, but I'm still debating that.

OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #74
    TSLA failed a key level today so it might come back down under 400. I'll be a buyer at 375.
    The Q3 delivery figures? I read a bit about that. Personally I think it's obscenely overvalued as it is but it keeps going up regardless so I'll keep holding :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Markets are flying, thanks Donald!

Bought some AAPL calls hoping it will break through resistance this week, targeting 126. Looks like my trade on TSLA won't play out unfortunately as it's bouncing off the trendline.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost bought some LULU at close. Still hoping it fills the gap from September.

Last edited:
    OP
    AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #80
    It's down in after hours almost the amount that it gained today, so looks like you were better off waiting anyway. It seems like most things are down in after hours actually... :scared:

I'm going to try to take a few lectures from Ameritrade, might as well take advantage of the opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)