Stock Market (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think BTC will double this year. I'd expect it to reach at least 70k.
Why so?

For that to happen, I see:
1. A lot of excess money on the sidelines that seeks speculation over SPACs, hedge funds, and more "traditional" investments -- and more than we've seen already in the past year
2. A lack of viable alternatives in crypto, for example the Chinese DCEP
3. Governmental warming to BTC over the Yellen rhetoric we've got right now

It's entirely possible. But those are heavy conditionals.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Why so?

For that to happen, I see:
1. A lot of excess money on the sidelines that seeks speculation over SPACs, hedge funds, and more "traditional" investments -- and more than we've seen already in the past year
2. A lack of viable alternatives in crypto, for example the Chinese DCEP
3. Governmental warming to BTC over the Yellen rhetoric we've got right now

It's entirely possible. But those are heavy conditionals.
I think it's the future big thing and bitcoin is gonna be father of all crypto world. New currencies won't come so easily and I don't think they will pop up huge right from the start. They used to say banks are too big to fail (bullshit) but I think crypto is too big opportunity to close an eye, and I expect huge companies to follow and invest big billions in it. I also see Visa and others follow, allowing transactions through their cards, etc. ETH also has huge jumps, it was like 500 in December and reached 1800 today, but I don't think it will come close to btc. Oh and I also expect huge spike once bitcoin reaches 21 million mined, which is the max. Same goes for ETH, I don't think it will be mined for more than a year and a half from now, which will pump price high. At least that's what I think will happen. Wall Street investing 1% capital into crypto would double everything. Sadly, I also expect huge inflation.

I feel so bad when I told everyone at my uni in 2010 how bitcoin is the future. Back then it was like 30 dollars and I couldn't even buy it. It's my biggest miss for not following gut feeling. Right now I mine ETH but it's not huge cash.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think it's the future big thing and bitcoin is gonna be father of all crypto world. New currencies won't come so easily and I don't think they will pop up huge right from the start. They used to say banks are too big to fail (bullshit) but I think crypto is too big opportunity to close an eye, and I expect huge companies to follow and invest big billions in it. I also see Visa and others follow, allowing transactions through their cards, etc. ETH also has huge jumps, it was like 500 in December and reached 1800 today, but I don't think it will come close to btc. Oh and I also expect huge spike once bitcoin reaches 21 million mined, which is the max. Same goes for ETH, I don't think it will be mined for more than a year and a half from now, which will pump price high. At least that's what I think will happen. Wall Street investing 1% capital into crypto would double everything. Sadly, I also expect huge inflation.

I feel so bad when I told everyone at my uni in 2010 how bitcoin is the future. Back then it was like 30 dollars and I couldn't even buy it. It's my biggest miss for not following gut feeling. Right now I mine ETH but it's not huge cash.
Apple may apparently be next in line for investing in btc

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Bought Tilray a month ago at 12 now 30+
Zomedica in @0.2 now at 2.4
Bought ExOne at 30 now it is 55

Wtf is happening, all my Bets become insane!! Lol only AMC fucked me up.

PS: SOS good cryptominer (4 dollar a share)

- - - Updated - - -

Started investing in december with 1000 euro and I am now up to 13.500 amazing shit

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Started investing in december with 1000 euro and I am now up to 13.500 amazing shit
Actually very scary shit

final stage of a bullrun is indicated by new investors throwing money at any stock and winning

one can only hope that increased money supply and people saving money due to cancelled vacations and outdoor/social activities have a bigger weight in this

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, I started a new trading account back in April with 2k and made 50k by August. Basically every stock was going up after the Covid crash, but my biggest gains were TSLA, DOCU, and BA calls. It was too easy to make money, but I lived through the 2008-2009 financial crisis where we had a crash and then rebound, so I used that experience to my benefit. But since September it has been a lot more difficult and I've mostly had losses other than NIO and PLTR. Thankfully I took a lot of my profits and ran beforehand, paid for a lot of stuff I needed and some stuff I didn't.

OP
AFL_ITALIA

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
  • Thread Starter #560
    Are you all pulling out? It'll probably soar even higher once those $1,400 checks come in.

At this point, there's nothing else you can really do with your money if you're a saver. Savings account rates are non-existent and people know that, so the only place left is the stock market. That coupled with the fact that almost anyone on the planet can now invest, we've never had a market like this before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)