Stock Market (7 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, I started a new trading account back in April with 2k and made 50k by August. Basically every stock was going up after the Covid crash, but my biggest gains were TSLA, DOCU, and BA calls. It was too easy to make money, but I lived through the 2008-2009 financial crisis where we had a crash and then rebound, so I used that experience to my benefit. But since September it has been a lot more difficult and I've mostly had losses other than NIO and PLTR. Thankfully I took a lot of my profits and ran beforehand, paid for a lot of stuff I needed and some stuff I didn't.
Free beer and flight to the US for tuz members still within your budget?

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bought Tilray a month ago at 12 now 30+
Zomedica in @0.2 now at 2.4
Bought ExOne at 30 now it is 55

Wtf is happening, all my Bets become insane!! Lol only AMC fucked me up.

PS: SOS good cryptominer (4 dollar a share)

- - - Updated - - -

Started investing in december with 1000 euro and I am now up to 13.500 amazing shit
Is there a specific source or sources you follow?

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of which...

Tweet unavailable

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think it's the future big thing and bitcoin is gonna be father of all crypto world. New currencies won't come so easily and I don't think they will pop up huge right from the start. They used to say banks are too big to fail (bullshit) but I think crypto is too big opportunity to close an eye, and I expect huge companies to follow and invest big billions in it. I also see Visa and others follow, allowing transactions through their cards, etc. ETH also has huge jumps, it was like 500 in December and reached 1800 today, but I don't think it will come close to btc. Oh and I also expect huge spike once bitcoin reaches 21 million mined, which is the max. Same goes for ETH, I don't think it will be mined for more than a year and a half from now, which will pump price high. At least that's what I think will happen. Wall Street investing 1% capital into crypto would double everything. Sadly, I also expect huge inflation.

I feel so bad when I told everyone at my uni in 2010 how bitcoin is the future. Back then it was like 30 dollars and I couldn't even buy it. It's my biggest miss for not following gut feeling. Right now I mine ETH but it's not huge cash.
I just can’t see a future that lavishes brain-dead Bitcoin over something that can actually do things like Etherium smart contracts. But then people did choose VHS over Sony Beta.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I feel so bad when I told everyone at my uni in 2010 how bitcoin is the future. Back then it was like 30 dollars and I couldn't even buy it. It's my biggest miss for not following gut feeling.
I can relate although I was raving about it probably four years after you. Sadly another missed bus.

Apr 9, 2015
Hold SOS some sick updates coming. Gonna mine more than RIOT and Mara next months.
Screenshot_20210212-130858__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210212-130858__01.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Keep sharing your stock picks please :D
I am in Bionano (BNGO) since 90 cents. Analyists updated price target to 15. Easy buy imo. Canada's biggest hospital is doing a trial now. Their product: Saphyr System. Genomen mapping covid 19, cancer and other diseases. Only product in the markt with PACB (40/50per stock).

- - - Updated - - -

18 feb CEO of Bionano is doing Fireside chat.

Apr 9, 2015
Can't find it. Whats the name of the company?
Galaxy next generation INC. The company is developing digital instruments voor schools. Possible that they Will get money from government. It is on Webull since today. And IT is on trading212 and Ameritrade. I use trading212 and DeGiro (dutch broker). Trading212 is UK and very cheap, it has a lot of pennystocks

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Galaxy next generation INC. The company is developing digital instruments voor schools. Possible that they Will get money from government. It is on Webull since today. And IT is on trading212 and Ameritrade. I use trading212 and DeGiro (dutch broker). Trading212 is UK and very cheap, it has a lot of pennystocks
Going down alot today, good day to buy? . What potential do you see? Was a cheap stock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)