Steven N'Zonzi - DM - Sevilla (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So we go from "closed mercato" after Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira, to signing 3-4 new player after Vidal left? Where do we take the 26M from for Alex Sandro, after spending 32M on Dybala and 19M on Mandzukic? It clearly had to do with one another.

About Nanes, you still havent gave a better name that was available at that time for a backup playmaker for Marchisio, so im still waiting
Better name than hernanes. Like I said we didn't have to sell Vidal. Problem solved

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He's 28 and had a massive season and is an absolute top quality CDM. Sometimes, one player that completes a team can offer so much more than just his own quality. Like Casimero at real for example.

And you make a point of age against Lemina, who's at best a failed backup.

But i struck a laugh reading the age argument. 28 is the new 32 it seems
At 28 he can give us 3 or 4 good years. And if he is really good recovering balls, those 4 years would be very well worth those 20 mils + Lemina.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so youd have preferred Vidal+Siqueira over Nanes+AS? besides, Vidal IS NOT a playmaker, which we needed as backup for Marchisio since Pirlo left
Seriously stop mentioning siquera nothing suggested that by keeping Vidal we would have bought siquera. Stick with the facts. Vidal was sold and we bought fucking hernanes. Don't even try and justify it

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
At 28 he can give us 3 or 4 good years. And if he is really good recovering balls, those 4 years would be very well worth those 20 mils + Lemina.
20mils + lemina seems too good to be true tbh

- - - Updated - - -

so youd have preferred Vidal+Siqueira over Nanes+AS? besides, Vidal IS NOT a playmaker, which we needed as backup for Marchisio since Pirlo left
You really think he'll understand your logical reasoning at some point ?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is no logical reasoning, we could have kept Vidal if we wanted and still bought an LB for 26m, thats not a fortune. GTFO with that kind of selective reasoning.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Seriously stop mentioning siquera nothing suggested that by keeping Vidal we would have bought siquera. Stick with the facts. Vidal was sold and we bought fucking hernanes. Don't even try and justify it
There is no logical reasoning, we could have kept Vidal if we wanted and still bought an LB for 26m, thats not a fortune. GTFO with that kind of selective reasoning.
So we would have signed a 26M LB after spending:

14M on Pereyra
32M on Dybala
21M on Mandzukic
18M on Zaza

Without selling anyone? It was clear as day our mercato, as far as major investments go, was over! It was only after the Vidal sale that we went for 4 other players, 2 od which were loans. So tell me, how would we afford Alex Sandro if Vidal was here still?

And Badass, you STILL havent named a playmaker that was available back when we signed Hernanes that was also better than him, and that we could have signed as vice Marchisio. So how about you start with that before we go to the topic of how Vidals sale influenced the remainder of our mercato

- - - Updated - - -

20mils + lemina seems too good to be true tbh

- - - Updated - - -

You really think he'll understand your logical reasoning at some point ?
Im about to find out

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So we would have signed a 26M LB after spending:

14M on Pereyra
32M on Dybala
21M on Mandzukic
18M on Zaza

Without selling anyone? It was clear as day our mercato, as far as major investments go, was over! It was only after the Vidal sale that we went for 4 other players, 2 od which were loans. So tell me, how would we afford Alex Sandro if Vidal was here still?

And Badass, you STILL havent named a playmaker that was available back when we signed Hernanes that was also better than him, and that we could have signed as vice Marchisio. So how about you start with that before we go to the topic of how Vidals sale influenced the remainder of our mercato

- - - Updated - - -

Im about to find out
Seriously even Osman of all fecking people shares the same valid point I've made. Go and interrogate him if you can't figure it out yourself. All you've delivered is drawn up some theories with some made up mathmatics on the clubs accounts and voila there's your answer.

I keep telling you WE DID NOT HAVE TO SELL VIDAL! and his sale did not justify bringing in hernanes. I don't give a fuck if he was the only player available, Vidal had all summer to push a transfer through so why (if he actually ever did ask to move) did the club accept so near the end of the window without adequate time for the club to find a decent replacement.

dont give me this bullshit about we would have bought siquera instead of Alex Sandro if we didn't sell Vidal, you have no proof that would have been the case, absolutely fucking none at all, and this goes to zach as well but he's a stubborn idiot who thinks he's always right and everyone else is stupid

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Seriously even Osman of all fecking people shares the same valid point I've made. Go and interrogate him if you can't figure it out yourself. All you've delivered is drawn up some theories with some made up mathmatics on the clubs accounts and voila there's your answer.

I keep telling you WE DID NOT HAVE TO SELL VIDAL! and his sale did not justify bringing in hernanes. I don't give a fuck if he was the only player available, Vidal had all summer to push a transfer through so why (if he actually ever did ask to move) did the club accept so near the end of the window without adequate time for the club to find a decent replacement.

dont give me this bullshit about we would have bought siquera instead of Alex Sandro if we didn't sell Vidal, you have no proof that would have been the case, absolutely fucking none at all, and this goes to zach as well but he's a stubborn idiot who thinks he's always right and everyone else is stupid
Im just asking simple questions for which you cant give me answers it seems...

1. Name me one playmaker that was available back when we signed Hernanes that was also better than him, and that we could have signed as vice Marchisio. You cant? Then admit you were wrong about saying we shouldnt have signed Hernanes.

2. Read the transfer fees in my previous post again and ask yourself this - where do we take 26M from to sign Alex Sandro, WITHOUT any major sale happening that summer? Thats 85M right there, and without ANY sale and with the signing of AS, thats 111M spent. Clearly thats not happening, if you know anything about our finances

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Im just asking simple questions for which you cant give me answers it seems...

1. Name me one playmaker that was available back when we signed Hernanes that was also better than him, and that we could have signed as vice Marchisio. You cant? Then admit you were wrong about saying we shouldnt have signed Hernanes.

2. Read the transfer fees in my previous post again and ask yourself this - where do we take 26M from to sign Alex Sandro, WITHOUT any major sale happening that summer? Thats 85M right there, and without ANY sale and with the signing of AS, thats 111M spent. Clearly thats not happening, if you know anything about our finances
There is no question to be answered because VIDAL DID NOT NEED TO BE SOLD! it's that simple there for we did not need to look for a playmaker, it was only after Vidal was unnecessarily sold did the club decide to buy a 'playmaker' and besides even if we had signed a better player than hernanes it plays down your stupid 'sold vidal for Sandro theory' because we wouldn't have had the money to sign sandro in the first place according to you and zach, considering we had received major boost in revenue from the CL run the year before further plays down your theory for the need to sell in order to buy

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There is no question to be answered because VIDAL DID NOT NEED TO BE SOLD! it's that simple there for we did not need to look for a playmaker, it was only after Vidal was unnecessarily sold did the club decide to buy a 'playmaker' and besides even if we had signed a better player than hernanes it plays down your stupid 'sold vidal for Sandro theory' because we wouldn't have had the money to sign sandro in the first place according to you and zach
Oh there us a question, two actually right above you, but you just chose to ignore them because you cant answer them.

But im a good guy so i wont push you to answer them anymore, but here is another one. We dont sell Vidal and dont buy Hernanes, then Marchisio gets injured. Who do you play and how do you line up the midfield?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh there us a question, two actually right above you, but you just chose to ignore them because you cant answer them.

But im a good guy so i wont push you to answer them anymore, but here is another one. We dont sell Vidal and dont buy Hernanes, then Marchisio gets injured. Who do you play and how do you line up the midfield?

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you are still trying to justify the sale of Vidal and replacing him with hernanes because he was the best thing on the market at that moment in time is just :sergio: and frankly one of the most stupid thing I've ever read on this forum.

That's like saying Dybala will be sold at the end of the transfer window and we will replace him with borriello because he's the only available option on the market...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The fact that you are still trying to justify the sale of Vidal and replacing him with hernanes because he was the best thing on the market at that moment in time is just :sergio: and frankly one of the most stupid thing I've ever read on this forum.

That's like saying Dybala will be sold at the end of the transfer window and we will replace him with borriello because he's the only available option on the market...
Damn dude, you really have some serious trouble answering some simple questions. How did you even pass school like that? Dont they have tests at where you live? Dont feel obligated to answer if you find them too tough, im just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)