Steven N'Zonzi - DM - Sevilla (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's random lol.

He could be our Steven N'zonzi.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Nobody is rating N'Zonzi today, cause he's not flair and special. He has no caps for France. Sure he completely demolished our midfield, but he didnt give an assist so who cares right ?

Senna was some random black dude that works hard. Nobody cared. He had a cap or two, in eternal choking Spain, they didnt had cdm's anyway.

Come euro2008, that random dude completely destroyed and allowed spain to field 4 offensive midfielders and a striker, finally winning a trophee and dropping their eternal choker charm.

I find it quite the resemblance.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, the way you described it made it look 99.95% like a typical Marotta signing that hits like a meteor and makes everyone eat their words

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #222
    Nobody is rating N'Zonzi today, cause he's not flair and special. He has no caps for France. Sure he completely demolished our midfield, but he didnt give an assist so who cares right ?

Senna was some random black dude that works hard. Nobody cared. He had a cap or two, in eternal choking Spain, they didnt had cdm's anyway.

Come euro2008, that random dude completely destroyed and allowed spain to field 4 offensive midfielders and a striker, finally winning a trophee and dropping their eternal choker charm.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, the way you described it made it look 99.95% like a typical Marotta signing that hits like a meteor and makes everyone eat their words
    :applause:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

So?

N'Zonzi
    Alves Dybala Pjanic Mandzukic
    Higuain

Not bad.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Will add some much needed muscle.

lol watching his vids reminds me of Sissoko with his tall gangling frame but can pass better :seven:

oh, 30m is a decent deal IMO. Still not my money so I don't care.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Their prez said he doesn't know of any agreement with Nzonzi and Juve nor anything about a midweek meeting. Basically gotta pay the clause but Juve and Sevilla have a good relationship.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    [video=twitter;874268829215477760]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/874268829215477760[/video]
    Why the fuck are we even bothering turning up in the flesh with that offer? to take a deep breath of Sevilla air? to then come straight back with the answer we all knew before you even took off to begin with. If they saved all the club's expenses on these flights we'd have probably enough money to pay Verratti outright.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)