Steven N'Zonzi - DM - Sevilla (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
[video=twitter;874268829215477760]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/874268829215477760[/video]
emissaries.

Sounds a bit like we'd send shrouded missionaries to tell the story of jesus christ

- - - Updated - - -

Id offer Lemina + cash. Could see them accept something like that
Either we just fucking pay the release clause like a 2016_Beppe_juve

Or, we do that 25/30 mil+Lemina seems fair

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
One of the very best holding mids out there, he's looked great against Madrid, Barca and us. Not sure why people are seeing him as some sort of Rincon upgrade.
He is a rincon upgrade like Messi is an insigne upgrade

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be surprised if we do.
Why ?

- - - Updated - - -

I remember bayern getting shafter 3 seasons in a row. After it had been happening for a decade allready

Then they did this absolute peasant move. they payed 45mil for a goddamn no flair, no fancy, no offensive contribution CDM. Called Javi Martinez.

Bayern won the CL later that season by beeing an impossible juggernaut that gave Barcelona a 7Up.

Please peasants. Tell me more on how 40mil for a prime CDM is bad money :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

it's another blatant robbery by marotta. so he wasn't willing the pay the release clause last year when it was 30 million, but now he is going to pay 40 million? Blatant, inexcusable fraud.
Why is it a fraud to lift the release clause for a top5 CDM ?

Please peasant, give me this info

Jul 2, 2006
Why is it a fraud to lift the release clause for a top5 CDM ?

Please peasant, give me this info
top5 cdm my ass. nobody would even know this guy exists if sevilla weren't playing their annual milk cup finals. there is a reason why he stuck at there until he is 30, because he sucks. you defended signing of rincon too anyway, it is a waste of time to reply.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
top5 cdm my ass. nobody would even know this guy exists if sevilla weren't playing their annual milk cup finals. there is a reason why he stuck at there until he is 30, because he sucks. you defended signing of rincon too anyway, it is a waste of time to reply.
Have you looked up the season's statistics of the cdm's across europe and watched him in sevilla's big games ?

You havent.

Jul 2, 2006
Have you looked up the season's statistics of the cdm's across europe and watched him in sevilla's big games ?

You havent.
Did you sign a contract to advocate every single bullshit decision taken by board?

Big games are played between two big teams and Sevilla isn't one.

Kante 35 million, N'somthing 40 million. If you don't see how fucked up this deal is don't bother quoting me. He passed on Allan, Diawara, Kessie and now after most expensive and oldest guy available. He is taking this club backwards, while milan are going forward. if we keep going like this, we will meet in somewhere middle in two years.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did you sign a contract to advocate every single bullshit decision taken by board?

Big games are played between two big teams and Sevilla isn't one.

Kante 35 million, N'somthing 40 million. If you don't see how fucked up this deal is don't bother quoting me. He passed on Allan, Diawara, Kessie and now after most expensive and oldest guy available. He is taking this club backwards, while milan are going forward. if we keep going like this, we will meet in somewhere middle in two years.
Backwards. Fucking backwards this guy said

3 doubles in 3 years, completely revamped a squad that played a CL final and returned 2 years later

How exactly are we going backwards

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Backwards. $#@!ing backwards this guy said

3 doubles in 3 years, completely revamped a squad that played a CL final and returned 2 years later

How exactly are we going backwards
Wasn't Kessie benched by Atalanta later in the season? And is this guy seriously comparing Allan and Diawara to N'Zonzi? :lol:

These guys seriously haven't seen one game from him if they think he's bad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Cardinal sin in Tuz to take a Turk Bianconero post seriously.

You will get sucked into a vortex of mental mayhem for every time you take him at face value and present arguments.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)