Steven N'Zonzi - DM - Sevilla (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Still would rather Tolisso, more dynamic, still young with a lot of room of improvements.
You want Tolisso cause he's more technical. You dont care about how good N'Zonzi has been in his role. You dont give a fuck.

- - - Updated - - -

But more of a b2b.

If we continue with the 4231 we need a guy like N'Zonzi.
N'zonzi is the only logical cm option we are actually linked with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
But more of a b2b.

If we continue with the 4231 we need a guy like N'Zonzi.
Tolisso could fill Khedira's role perfectly. Even if we keep playing with a 2-man Mf. Pjanic will continue to play a deeper role. That's why IMO we need someone more dynamic as his partner.

- - - Updated - - -

You want Tolisso cause he's more technical. You dont care about how good N'Zonzi has been in his role. You dont give a fuck.
Shut up.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #283
    He is a rincon upgrade like Messi is an insigne upgrade

- - - Updated - - -

Why ?

- - - Updated - - -

I remember bayern getting shafter 3 seasons in a row. After it had been happening for a decade allready

Then they did this absolute peasant move. they payed 45mil for a goddamn no flair, no fancy, no offensive contribution CDM. Called Javi Martinez.

Bayern won the CL later that season by beeing an impossible juggernaut that gave Barcelona a 7Up.

Please peasants. Tell me more on how 40mil for a prime CDM is bad money :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it a fraud to lift the release clause for a top5 CDM ?

Please peasant, give me this info
    Krichoywtgwjshsj what's his name had a 45m clause and went for much less. I'm sure Beppe would try and negotiate with them to lower that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Krichoywtgwjshsj what's his name had a 45m clause and went for much less. I'm sure Beppe would try and negotiate with them to lower that.
    Yeah i'm not worried. I want that beastmode DM and Schick. After that, i'll be pleased watching everyone go into meltdown over what winger we did/didnt sign

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Still would rather Tolisso, more dynamic, still young with a lot of room of improvements.
    He doesn't solve any of our problems in midfield though. From what I gather he's something in between Pjanic & Marchisio. We need physicality in midfield, but also somebody who's not just a tackle/interception merchant with shit possession play. N'Zonzi is ideal for us.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I don't mind N'Zonzi, but I'm disappointed we aren't pushing harder for Fabinho. Imagine a midfield of Fabinho, N'Zonzi, Pjanic, Marchisio, Coulibaly from Pescara, and SMS from Lazio to kick off the 2018-2019 season :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I don't mind N'Zonzi, but I'm disappointed we aren't pushing harder for Fabinho. Imagine a midfield of Fabinho, N'Zonzi, Pjanic, Marchisio, Coulibaly from Pescara, and SMS from Lazio to kick off the 2018-2019 season :tuttosport:
    isn't fab going to MU?

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't solve any of our problems in midfield though. From what I gather he's something in between Pjanic & Marchisio. We need physicality in midfield, but also somebody who's not just a tackle/interception merchant with shit possession play. N'Zonzi is ideal for us.
    I think you're right.

Is the Momo Sissoko version we always wanted...can pass and tackle.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    We played against Fabinho and N'Zonzi

Here is the deal

We destroyed Fabinho twice
    N'Zonzi destroyed us at home, and was holding it perfectly well untill his teammate gifted us the victory by getting a retarded double yellow.

If we'd play 433 or 4312, both are interesting. Obviously we dont have players for a 433 or 4312.

In a 4231 or similar formation with two holding midfielders, N'Zonzi is a vastly superior choise for this juventus. Which explains why we let United get the worst option, again, while we go for the correct player. Just like we went for Sandro after Real thought that peasant Danilo was the better player.

I know its extremely hard for this forum to accept a no nonsense pure DM is a better option than a flair and fancy rofl, when we are in dire need of a destroyer. But accept it peasant fools, it is.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We played against Fabinho and N'Zonzi

Here is the deal

We destroyed Fabinho twice

N'Zonzi destroyed us at home, and was holding it perfectly well untill his teammate gifted us the victory by getting a retarded double yellow.

If we'd play 433 or 4312, both are interesting. Obviously we dont have players for a 433 or 4312.

In a 4231 or similar formation with two holding midfielders, N'Zonzi is a vastly superior choise for this juventus. Which explains why we let United get the worst option, again, while we go for the correct player. Just like we went for Sandro after Real thought that peasant Danilo was the better player.

I know its extremely hard for this forum to accept a no nonsense pure DM is a better option than a flair and fancy rofl, when we are in dire need of a destroyer. But accept it peasant fools, it is.
    Only you can get away with the bolded :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)