Steven Gerrard (6 Viewers)

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
Espectro said:
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!! we were kidding!! of course it doesnt matter how he looks...

Jesus... :rolleyes:
So it's alright to make fun of someone because he's ugly.

But it's wrong to make fun of someone because he's black.

Where exactly is the difference? How exactly are they two "completely different" issues?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Byrone said:
ugliness & racism are 2 completely diffrent topics. i like ribery but he's ugly, yes i said it & ill say it again.why dont u toss 1 se7en

Apples and Oranges se7en cant argue with that...:agree:

The boy looks like he was Nicholas Cage's Stunt Double on Face Off...

Back to the subject, it looks like the don wants out any cost...or that he is pushing Moggi to the limit whatever it is it will be for the better for JUVE (cap out,or Gerrard in)

My personal summer sweeps would have to be Joaquin and Yaya Toure (for loan) and mabye C Ronaldo. He may have attitude but the boy can ball. we can throw him in 60 min to add more salsa to the mix....plus the boy brings a crowd of biaatches with him and that is allways great for the fans

Joaquin is just a superstar in the making....he owns both wings an nobody can front him. He is neddys replacment next season

Yaya Toure has allways been my sneek peek transfer of the decade. I dunno but i feel whoever snags him will snag a hella player for thier midfield....he just needs some experience on loan and the boy is good to go....He would fit perfect as Paddys sub..

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
hambon said:
Apples and Oranges se7en cant argue with that...:agree:

The boy looks like he was Nicholas Cage's Stunt Double on Face Off...

Back to the subject, it looks like the don wants out any cost...or that he is pushing Moggi to the limit whatever it is it will be for the better for JUVE (cap out,or Gerrard in)

My personal summer sweeps would have to be Joaquin and Yaya Toure (for loan) and mabye C Ronaldo. He may have attitude but the boy can ball. we can throw him in 60 min to add more salsa to the mix....plus the boy brings a crowd of biaatches with him and that is allways great for the fans

Joaquin is just a superstar in the making....he owns both wings an nobody can front him. He is neddys replacment next season

Yaya Toure has allways been my sneek peek transfer of the decade. I dunno but i feel whoever snags him will snag a hella player for thier midfield....he just needs some experience on loan and the boy is good to go....He would fit perfect as Paddys sub..
How are they two different issues? Aren't they both about how we came to this world?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Se7en said:
How are they two different issues? Aren't they both about how we came to this world?

Look at this way Mr. I love to Argue like my girlfriend

would you rather some one tell you:

1. Your Ugly go get plastic surgery

2. Your Religion and Belief system can go to hell.

If you chose the 1st one please dont argue with me again, since you gots issues..

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
hambon said:
Look at this way Mr. I love to Argue like my girlfriend

would you rather some one tell you:

1. Your Ugly go get plastic surgery

2. Your Religion and Belief system can go to hell.

If you chose the 1st one please dont argue with me again, since you gots issues..
What the fvck are you saying?

That's not even close to an answer to my question.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Mr. Gol said:
Joaquin is the most talented right winger in Europe for three years now. I think his progress has stalled a bit.

Right on bro....his progress is stalled cuz his team sucks goat ass....he needs to expand...:agree:

Se7en

Feb 24, 2006
hambon said:
please i want to hear you ideas on the topic son.......

Dude, I couldn't even understand what you said.

Yet if someone tells me the first, I'll beat the shit out of him.

If someone tells me the second, I'll have a laugh and buy him a beer.

So how exactly is that an answer to my question?

WHY are RACISM and making fun of someone because he's UGLY -two things that NATURE give you- two different issues?

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Well i guess your are thoughts on Racism and Making fun of an ugly person are different......thats all you i guess and i respkt that....

as for me, i would laugh of the first one because image is not important to me, while i would argue and stand my ground on religious issues since that is much more important to me.

I guess we are like apples and oranges...

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
Gerrard is great, but never the less i don't think he'll join juve. too much liverpool-blood in him, so he won't leave. think if he had to leave, he'll go to madrid. they need him more and they got beckham and woodgate. besides capello is bringing in c.zanetti, and would moggi pay for gerrard if he can get ballack for free...
no, i think we'll see moggi bringing in a central-defender and try for either joaquin or c.ronaldo, though we are ok covered with mutu and newboy marchioni.

the shopping list should look like this: mancini and chivu, chivu can play leftback and central defence. and a goalie since we'll lose abbiati.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Se7en said:
look se7en i think ur crazy & funny, but ur bein a real dick. any person with common sense would agree that racism and ugliness are 2 totally different topics

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juventus plot Gerrard raid
Tuesday 28 February, 2006
Reports in Italy on Tuesday are suggesting that Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is Juventus’ No 1 summer transfer objective.

After the two parties were linked by some sections of the British media at the weekend, whispers in the peninsula today seem to confirm that the England man is wanted.

Although Juventus arguably already have the best central midfield partnership in world football thanks to Emerson and Patrick Vieira, boss Fabio Capello is keen for even more alternatives.

The club already seem to have agreed to sign Cristiano Zanetti from Inter on a free transfer, but Gerrard is wanted too – a player who would eventually take over from the ageing Emerson.

Juventus are said to be willing to offer Liverpool £21m for the Anfield favourite, or £17m plus French defender Jonathan Zebina.

The player himself, who has been tracked by Chelsea over the last two summers, could net himself close to £4m a season for the next four years if he accepts.

Juventus have a reputation of improving their squad with at least one big name signing before the start of each season.

In the summer of 2004 they surprisingly swooped for Zlatan Ibrahimovic after agreeing an £11.5m fee with Ajax.

They then convinced Premiership outfit Arsenal to sell inspirational Frenchman Vieira for just £14m last August.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The thingy i cannot understand is why they keep repeating Emerson is getting older???
He is just two months older than Vieira,
together with Camoranezi they are all one year older than Trezequet and 3 years older than Cannavaro and 4!!years older than Neddy,
from all our players we will start to to replace our teams stars from Emerson?
He is the most constant player, he almost every single time performed very well
and he rarely gets injured or suspended,
he is the backbone of our team, he is the reason our team recover after the Davids syndrom.
Also the rumours about Ballack, hint, that there are advanced plans to dig him
(considering the fact that we pre-signed Zanetti as a back up solution)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)