Steven Gerrard (4 Viewers)

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Ronaldinho was'nt very pretty when he joined Barca but look at what good wages and a winning environment have done to him!! If Ribeiry is as good as y'all are making out,bring him on-we'll sort out the aesthetics!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:rofl:

Gerrard go to Juve? Sorry fellas, I love you guys but no. That like saying Petra Nemcova wants to have my babies. :rofl: Laughable.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Se7en said:
---- those who keep talking shit about Ribery's face. The guy can't help it and it's completely irrelevant. Not to mention that you are the same guys who condemn racist chants. You sad bunch of wankers.

geeeeee... sorry if I touch I delicated string in your system there, I was only kidding... :rolleyes:

Ill be careful to not make jokes when you are arround :D

Sep 28, 2002
adelove said:
Ronaldinho was'nt very pretty when he joined Barca but look at what good wages and a winning environment have done to him!! If Ribeiry is as good as y'all are making out,bring him on-we'll sort out the aesthetics!!!
:toast: :agree:

Jul 28, 2002
Stephan said:
omg Franck Ribery :sick: :yuck:

only if he makes a face operation before joining juve...:p
All you shallow people....how would u feel if u had some form of horrible accident and that was the outcome??

Ribery is a highly talented player and thats all that should matter, not his looks.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
u know espectro, u always have those ppl that have the "holier than thou" syndrome & they never make fun of anything or anyone.dont sweat over their issues.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
It has been reported that Juventus plan to get Steve G, but no I don't see the man leaving Liverppol anytime, especially when the club just won the CL recently.

Look at his expression when he lost the Toyota Cup. His expression of anguish and disappointment shows it all. He maintain a solemn face when he received the Best Player Award throughout the competition.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Gerrard to Juve!? Sounds tempting. But tell me .......Would he show the same passion he does for liverpool (that has made him such a star) after switching to Juve???

I very much Doubt it!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don`t know where you got it from but now it is also on Channel4!!!
I still don`t believe it will happen but it is becoming more serious
Also now that I think about it where would we put him? instead of Emerson?!
Yeah he will be an improvement but shouldn`t we look at other departures where we need the improvement even more?

I like Gerrard a lot and he is definetly a type of player we lack since the departure of Davids. A player who drives the club forward could be really great move to sign him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)