Steve Jobs RIP (49 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:p

Have you ever seen Robot Chicken? They do some awesome Skeletor send-ups.

OK, I had to read the hidden text to see what you did there. :D
yes robot chicken is good shit lol

back on topic though it's insane how much of our lives have been changed because of steve jobs, computers, phones, tablets, music, the way we listen to it, and buy it, the movies, animation, even the auto world its nuts

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
back on topic though it's insane how much of our lives have been changed because of steve jobs, computers, phones, tablets, music, the way we listen to it, and buy it, the movies, animation, even the auto world its nuts
10 years ago I was notorious where I worked for using my Palm Pilot obsessively and always staring into it, hunched over my handheld device, doing all sorts of data entry, etc. It was a joke among my coworkers.

Today, it's almost freakish to see people who aren't doing that on the subway together -- and even couples going out in restaurants together. :sergio:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
10 years ago I was notorious where I worked for using my Palm Pilot obsessively and always staring into it, hunched over my handheld device, doing all sorts of data entry, etc. It was a joke among my coworkers.

Today, it's almost freakish to see people who aren't doing that on the subway together -- and even couples going out in restaurants together. :sergio:
ha! same here, i used to constantly miss my train stop because of that damned thing

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Had no idea his health was this precarious. It's just like Apple to keep it locked up and then they suddenly announce it, just like their products. I can only imagine that Jobs orchestrated it as usual, what could be more important to him than his company. Pretty sick attitude. On the other hand, if he had told the public he was doing this badly tons of obnoxious fanboys would fawn all over him, so maybe he thought that was worse.

Best thing that could occur now is Apple going belly up, but of course not gonna happen.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Had no idea his health was this precarious. It's just like Apple to keep it locked up and then they suddenly announce it, just like their products. I can only imagine that Jobs orchestrated it as usual, what could be more important to him than his company. Pretty sick attitude. On the other hand, if he had told the public he was doing this badly tons of obnoxious fanboys would fawn all over him, so maybe he thought that was worse.

Best thing that could occur now is Apple going belly up, but of course not gonna happen.
But how could it not be that precarious, Martin? The guy had pancreatic cancer and a liver transplant, which is most often fatal eventually, and things got so bad he had to step down because he "could no longer fill his duties as CEO". He wasn't going to make it until the New Year, that was for certain. The question was just how soon.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
But how could it not be that precarious, Martin? The guy had pancreatic cancer and a liver transplant, which is most often fatal eventually, and things got so bad he had to step down because he "could no longer fill his duties as CEO". He wasn't going to make it until the New Year, that was for certain. The question was just how soon.
If you knew that, okay. Only thing I knew is after his cancer they seemed to try as hard as possible to declare him healthy again. When he resigned just a month or two ago I didn't know it was this bad.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He probably did, you could tell he was messed up, what kinda adult likes playing with children and builds a house resembling a zoo/amusement park?
Probably, it's classic pedophile behaviour, trigged by an event(s) during childhood. With MJ we all know what that is - his career and father. It could have been completely innocent but I have my doubts, and I was always a massive MJ fan.

Oh, RIP Steve Jobs, hope your fanboys are all having a good cry right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)