Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
OTM reporting that Viola rejects Juve's €30 million offer.

So much for Marotta being a penny pincher if true. Only Jojo's will can force the rats to sell imo. He hasn't said anything all summer even after his club and teammates asked him to speak about his future so anything can happen. Heres to hoping that Jojo and his agent force the issue.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
we won't get him , della valle seems intentioned to keep him and after seeing the the team they have assembled and the coach they have , jovetic's qualities will be on the spotlight this year and the next year he will be sold for 50+ mil euros
No one is going to pay 50+ million for Jovetic, not this year, and most definitely not the next. I don't see him leaving for anything over 35, and that is provided he has a stellar season and the purple rats do well. They should accept our offer of 30 (if rumors that we did offer that amount are to be believed). They are unlikely to get a better offer anytime soon. It's up to JoJo to tell them he wants out, and that he wants to play with Vuci and win titles, shit he won't be doing @ Fiorentina anytime soon, if ever.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:howler: My favourites are the ones claiming to know the actual budget, and preparing written apologies on behalf of Marotta in case he fails to land that top striker we are all craving and desperately need. It's the same shit every year.

Last year, it was "we had no CL and finished 7'th, what could he have possibly done? We aren't an attractive proposition anymore."

Now, this time around, you have guys coming out and saying "well, Serie A isn't attractive anymore, and it's not really his fault if the striker market isn't moving, and there isn't anyone available."

I understand Serie A isn't attractive anymore, and that getting a top player isn't going to be easy (it never is), but unlike last year, he has no excuses. We are the undefeated Serie A champions, have an awesome new stadium, and are back in the CL with a solid project and healthy finances compared to other teams in our division, and most of the other teams around the world. Hence, failure to land that striker is simply unacceptable, plain and simple!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
we have n coach though....banned for 15 months
10 months Brotato. Why did u add a further 5 months? :D

However, I don't think that should be a huge problem, as the coach is able to train the team during the entire week. He just isn't allowed to talk to the players during games or shout instructions, etc...

I'm sure Conte and Carrera have a telepathic understanding, and that Coach MC is able to convey Conte's thoughts to the players throughout the course of a match ;)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus, Jovetic comes the next season?

The last no Fiorentina to Juventus for Jovetic came with a promise. As reported by Tuttosport , Fiorentina and Juventus have reached some sort of agreement for the passage of the Montenegrin talent in black and white next year, with Jovetic that this year will wear the shirt of Fiorentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)