Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, let me get this straight. It was reported that if any club had met Fiorentina's demand of 30 million, there was a gentleman's agreement between the club and JoJo that he would be released.

Now it is being reported that Juve have offered the 30 million, and Fiorentina have said no.

This is starting to get a little frustrating, to say the least.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
So, let me get this straight. It was reported that if any club had met Fiorentina's demand of 30 million, there was a gentleman's agreement between the club and JoJo that he would be released.

Now it is being reported that Juve have offered the 30 million, and Fiorentina have said no.

Exactly, that's why I think we are in for a surprise here. Last day transfer :stuckup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

:boh: It's all so :confused:

In any case, all will be known in 3 days, including our CL opponents :D :weee: :weee:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This is weird. this whole transfer campaign has been weird.

To be honest, if the "panic buy" happens to be Cardozo, I personally don't consider it a panic buy at all.

Pazzini? that would have beena panic buy.

Borriello? even I would be upset, and it takes a lot to do that.

but Cardozo? If it were to come to fruition, is not a panic buy. That would actually be a good piece of business

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Good business, but disappointing and underwhelming. After hearing the names being mentioned in the press, and by the one eyed man himself, ending up with Cardozo would definitely leave a lot to be desired.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
This is weird. this whole transfer campaign has been weird.

To be honest, if the "panic buy" happens to be Cardozo, I personally don't consider it a panic buy at all.

Pazzini? that would have beena panic buy.

Borriello? even I would be upset, and it takes a lot to do that.

but Cardozo? If it were to come to fruition, is not a panic buy. That would actually be a good piece of business
Is he any good? Cardozo? I have not seen him enough to be honest.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Good business, but disappointing and underwhelming. After hearing the names being mentioned in the press, and by the one eyed man himself, ending up with Cardozo would definitely leave a lot to be desired.
What i agree with you though is Marotta is making a stupid mistake by revealing names to the press and thereby getting our hopes up.He shouldnt be doing this in the first place.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I wouldn't be disappointed, to tell you the truth. He would be an immediate and substantial upgrade to the attack. He's a really good player. I just think that a lot of people on this forum don't follow the Portugese league all that much.

I've been stuck, so to speak, with watching a lot of their matches because of my brother in law. If i want free french fries from his Portugese Social Club that he is a member of, I have to pay a small price. That price being watching Benfica matches.

But those french fries are worth it. I don't know what they do to them in that kitchen of theirs, and frankly, I don't want to know, but man are they good.

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 08:11 ----------

Is he any good? Cardozo? I have not seen him enough to be honest.
He's a good player. Tall, a bit on the slow side, but he has a very powerful header and left foot.

I'm talking a left foot that could be registered as a deadly weapon. The guy also takes free kicks as well.

Very efficient striker.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wouldn't be disappointed, to tell you the truth. He would be an immediate and substantial upgrade to the attack. He's a really good player. I just think that a lot of people on this forum don't follow the Portugese league all that much.

I've been stuck, so to speak, with watching a lot of their matches because of my brother in law. If i want free french fries from his Portugese Social Club that he is a member of, I have to pay a small price. That price being watching Benfica matches.

But those french fries are worth it. I don't know what they do to them in that kitchen of theirs, and frankly, I don't want to know, but man are they good.
:lol: You made me hungry. I'm curious to know what's in that fries as well. I should pay you a visit then :D

I trust your judgement, so I hope to be pleasantly surprised by Cardozo :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol: You made me hungry. I'm curious to know what's in that fries as well. I should pay you a visit then :D

I trust your judgement, so I hope to be pleasantly surprised by Cardozo :)
They are intimating that the deal could close for 11 million. I am not aware of his contract status, but that price is a little too good to be true.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Cardozo is really good..watched him in the CL and EL for Benfica..Spot on analysis by Sergio..

Though not exactly great at linkups,he is great in holding up play and has a really good first touch ,a bullet of a left foot to go along with it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
A promise for next year? Who comes up with this? :howler:

Anyway, let's say it is true I can bet that before getting him Marotta will spend huge amounts on other departments before failing to get him once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)